or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

I think that since this is an 'on ice activity' one should do it. Off ice stuff is completely different.
Jil Sander 48R navy 3-roll-2 jacket for sale here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/9006/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread/23760#post_5141432
Found one on the 'bay.
The comments section of that article was pretty awesome. My experience at HR: Uneducatead, snobby sales folk and crazy markups. I think I'll stick to buying online.
Wonder if he gets extra suspension for bailing on the ASG (like Lidstrom a few years back). Sucks for me, since I have tickets, but I've seen Ovie play before.
Here's some of my recent finds. I don't think I've posted any of these yet. Stuff I'm looking to sell or trade (low prices! - any imperfections have been noted). PM me for measurements. I really need to get this stuff out of my closet. Zegna Glenplaid Sportcoat (MTM but fits like US 38R - very slim) Zegna High Performance Sportcoat, made in Italy (fits like US 42R). Awesome lapel roll - 3 roll 2. Minor chip on one sleeve button Canali Sportcoat (EU 50R). Awesome...
4 sleeps until the all star weekend!
Ovie's definitely gotten away with a few in the past though...
I'm looking for an unlined unstructured cotton khaki sport coat in the range of 40R (~18.5" shoulder). Ideally with patch pockets. I've seen some nice offerings from Polo RL, but I'm open to other brands as well. If you have anything available please send me a PM. (khaki, tan, etc - not interested in Navy as I already have one)
Still searching!