or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

I think you need to choose your clothes in a way that lengthens your torso and appears to broaden your shoulders.. This fit pretty much does opposite of what you want.Try lower rise pants that sit lower on your hips, hemmed with very little break. Also a sport coat with padded shoulders would be a good bet for you.
Not sure as my Filson duffle is pretty new, but I wonder if one could skim over the zipper with a 200 grit sandpaper and dull the edges of the teeth.
Iconic != stylish
SW&D seems to be more focused on what looks 'fresh', whereas MC seems to be more focused on structure. Bad analogy time: MC is like the 12 bar blues. There is a ton of structure that restricts what a musician can do, but that structure tends to keep the band tight and things generally work out well (although some might call it boring). SW&D is like modern jazz. There is a lot more room for creativity, and also a lot more risk of noise creeping in, however when done...
And consider what you might be inadvertently communicating at times.
Is this cute overload or SF? More pics of rich mahogany and leatherbound books pls.
Haircut looks cool. Rest is fine.
Always wondered what that meant. Thanks for making that connection for me.
Thanks Jesse! Great stuff as always.
Why don't some of you post your wares for free on B+S ?