or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

That gingham looks amazing. I have a bit of cognitive dissonance with a creased cuffed cargo pant but I hope you enjoy them.
Pretty sure Luxire was referring to a very specific scenario: "copy the provided garment but adjust the waist to 16" - the pattern created would match the original garment except the waist measurement would be different as requested. If you just send a garment to be copied without any adjustments then the pattern should be an exact match to the garment.
Honestly I don't find the existing website that bad. Maybe not great for new customers but as a 'power user' I basically just use it to peruse fabrics (sort by price and page through until I find what I want). 99% of my interface with Luxire is through email or simply outlining details in the comment section of my order.
It actually looks pretty good for a first go around. I think with a few wears (or a machine wash) the fabric will relax and will look very good.
I'll try to take some in the next day or two. I have newborn twins at home so free time is fleeting.
I measured some jeans I already had (Iron Heart 635s and Levis STF) and sort of took the average of the measurements. Luxire came back to me with a concern that one measurement would not work while using the selvedge but they were able to make a minor adjustment to make it work. They came out perfectly although the inseam strangely felt about 2" too long even though the measurements all checked out. I just adjusted on my second jeans order.
My exact instructions were:
Some detail shots of my new linen jeans (Linen Cotton Canvas:Tan). Really excited about these for the hot summer weather. Luxire nailed my requests except for the fact that they do not have silver rivets available yet. I opted for no visible rivets instead of copper rivets.
Received my latest shipment which included a pair of linen jeans (Linen Cotton Canvas:Tan). Really pumped about the result. Luxire knocked it out of the park. Pictures coming soon. Related: I have another pair of Luxire raw denim (13Oz Raw Indigo) and I really like the colour and comfort but I find they aren't fading the way some of my other raw denim has done. Anyone know if any of their other raw denim fabrics will produce higher contrast fades?
Not aiming this at anyone in particular, but noobs in this thread need to learn to search. If your questions are being ignored it's probably because the vets are tired of answering them over and over.