or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

Yes we used that guide and compiled measurements from a few of her well fitting shirts. Your post inspired her order.I specified "single forward pleats that begin at the bottom seam of the waistband and connect/line up with the leg crease". Otherwise I think they are Luxire standard forward facing pleats.
Here are some images of some of my recent orders. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask about any details. I will post some more pics later this week (including a Luxire sport coat). This is the first iteration of a short sleeve popover. It is pretty slim and takes a little bit of work to put on. It's pretty much the same fit as my dress shirts but shortened by 1" at the hem. Sky Blue Oxford. Here is my first pair of Luxire shorts. Washed Steel Blue Twill...
I got a Luxire shipping notification on Friday, had the package in my hands yesterday, wearing new shirt today. I'm always amazed how a package can go across the globe in 3 days.
Stunning! That will patina beautifully. @Luxire Can you give an approx cost to order this bag now?
My jacket is full canvas which I believe is the standard method for Luxire. I didn't ask for any hand work it just came that way... I assume this will be standard for all of their jackets (hand work where it makes sense, machine work where it makes sense to do so).Yes, I turned one sleeve inside out, nested one shoulder inside the other shoulder to fold the jacket in half vertically then folded again horizontally and put it in a bag inside a box.The new jacket arrived in a...
Not sure what you mean.
The jacket was beautifully made, lots of hand work everywhere. The only noticeable difference between the reference jacket and the Luxire jacket was that the shoulder padding was very slightly thicker. I will be posting pictures when I get around to it - hopefully before the new year. I have ordered another sport coat. As far as I can tell, my Zegna jacket was very well taken care of.
I sent in a well fitting Ermenegildo Zegna sport coat and it was copied exactly.
Luxire follows directions indiscriminately - I'm really curious what you would have gotten
I will reiterate my desire for a Savile Row style label.