or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

Luxire follows directions indiscriminately - I'm really curious what you would have gotten
I will reiterate my desire for a Savile Row style label.
Please document everything!
I have ordered Grandi & Rubinelli Pale Indigo Oxford and I have a G&R tattersall on order right now. The indigo was true to the color on the site and it felt like a 'finer' fabric than I expected given the weight. Nice quality, tighter weave rather than the fluffy soft texture of some oxfords. On the dressier end of the oxford spectrum.
Thanks Erik! Being able to see how things work behind the scenes really makes customers like me feel closer to the brand. I appreciate the time and effort you took to put this together!
Shirt looks nice but I can't say I like the color combo.
Probably mislabeled.
A nice tan sportcoat in a summer weight would look nice. (Northern Lights effect not withstanding) I agree that I wouldn't order both belt loops and side adjusters, but I'm sure the requester had some reason for it. I prefer the adjusters on the waistband rather than on the seam... if they are on the seam and they are cinched they can create a weird flare out effect on the waistband.
Is anyone else having trouble adding items to the online cart? It seems like when I add the third item it clears the previous two. I have tried in two separate browsers. Perhaps @Luxire has a suggestion. Here are the fabrics I'm trying to...
I wanted to add another positive comment regarding Luxire's customer service. There was a very difficult situation regarding an order miscommunication and Ashish and I were able to find a solution that was acceptable for both parties. Luxire is working very hard to keep us happy Theresa was also doing a stand up job, however Luxire has kicked it up a notch in this department.