or Connect

Posts by Thrifter

My jacket is full canvas which I believe is the standard method for Luxire. I didn't ask for any hand work it just came that way... I assume this will be standard for all of their jackets (hand work where it makes sense, machine work where it makes sense to do so).Yes, I turned one sleeve inside out, nested one shoulder inside the other shoulder to fold the jacket in half vertically then folded again horizontally and put it in a bag inside a box.The new jacket arrived in a...
Not sure what you mean.
The jacket was beautifully made, lots of hand work everywhere. The only noticeable difference between the reference jacket and the Luxire jacket was that the shoulder padding was very slightly thicker. I will be posting pictures when I get around to it - hopefully before the new year. I have ordered another sport coat. As far as I can tell, my Zegna jacket was very well taken care of.
I sent in a well fitting Ermenegildo Zegna sport coat and it was copied exactly.
Luxire follows directions indiscriminately - I'm really curious what you would have gotten
I will reiterate my desire for a Savile Row style label.
Please document everything!
I have ordered Grandi & Rubinelli Pale Indigo Oxford and I have a G&R tattersall on order right now. The indigo was true to the color on the site and it felt like a 'finer' fabric than I expected given the weight. Nice quality, tighter weave rather than the fluffy soft texture of some oxfords. On the dressier end of the oxford spectrum.
Thanks Erik! Being able to see how things work behind the scenes really makes customers like me feel closer to the brand. I appreciate the time and effort you took to put this together!
Shirt looks nice but I can't say I like the color combo.