or Connect

Posts by Demeter

Far as I know, there's no word for 'mister,' unless you meant 'tovarischshchshcshhsch.' But yeah, it seems like it's got a problem. If it's a Linux-based system, which it most probably is, just a couple of modules are needed, but I figure there's a severe deficiency of native Russian speakers on here to justify the work that would have to go into that. Would J listen to us if we told him we desperately needed Cyrillic compliance to post random quips in Russian?
My life's biggest envy was when a buddy of mine down in Maine got a red t-shirt, with "Aэрофлот" written in gold with the insignia of the airline proudly emblazoned on the chest. *sighs and listens to the old Soviet national anthem* edit: Ok, that cyrillic-noncompliance is supposed to read 'Aeroflot' in Russian. That's their national airline.
My life's biggest envy was when a buddy of mine down in Maine got a red t-shirt, with "Aэрофлот" written in gold with the insignia of the airline proudly emblazoned on the chest. *sighs and listens to the old Soviet national anthem* edit: Ok, that cyrillic-noncompliance is supposed to read 'Aeroflot' in Russian. That's their national airline.
Quote: I've got a big assortment of Dashboard Confessional songs on my Winamp playlist right now. Fast becoming one of my favorite bands. This week, I've been listening to large amounts of Dashboard, Air, and Belle & Sebastian. Also some rap such as Tech N9ne, The Roots, Atmosphere, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Hieroglyphics. You listen to Atmosphere and The Streets? Awesome. Atmosphere were here a couple years back, actually. Put on an amazing show....
It is a beautiful city. I'm at the University of Ottawa right, but there's a good chance that I'll be transferring to a bigger city in the beau pays de Quebec. I can't help but think that I'll miss it. I'm sure I could take some pictures and post them up for you if you'd like. It's gorgeous downtown these days.
Here I was thinking that I was the only one from Ottawa. I know there's only one store that does full bespoke in Ottawa and it's at 61 Queen St. right close to Elgin, pretty much two hundred meters from the intersection. Place is called Myles G L Ltd, and the owner's name is Klint, IIRC. He's a great guy. Also try Paulo Ippolito at 1340 Kitchener st.
It might not be 100% what you need, but the designs look close to a Montreal bigwig's stuff. Philippe Dubuc
*sits down and re-reads Alessandro Baricco's Silk*
Holy CRAP that gold medallion one is lovely.
It might be too sweet for some people's tastes, but sexual by Michel Germain is fantastic. It's a very memorable scent.