or Connect

Posts by Demeter

I've tried searching but I think the post I'm looking for is lost. There was a site posted a week or two ago with a link to an online retailer that sold nothing but shoe care products. I'm having some troubles with my supplier here in town and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place online that supplied things like Lincoln Wax or Saphir Médaille d'Or. Anyone have an idea? Thanks, Dimitri
Wait, so this is out of the question, then?
Quote: Originally Posted by j It is a bit different as we upgraded the forum system at the same time as restoring the backup. I will be tweaking the cosmetics of the interface for a while until I have it how I like it. Great to hear, J. I hope that this whole experience hasn't been too emotionally draining on our gracious host. I'd be growing gray hairs by now. But it's back and that's all that matters. All the posts that were lost will be put...
Oh, man, it's good to be back. But isn't the interface just a little off, it seems? Or have I just gotten used to AskAndy in the past month or so? Speaking of which, a big thank you to Andy for having a place for all of us. But now I think I may have to spend an equal amount of time on both forums. There goes productivity right out the window...
Well, here's twelve: http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/lacingmethods.htm
Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by ernest,June 25 2005,22:42 What about comapring the size or the penis? Then these are the cuffllinks for you... It's five minutes later and I still laugh when my eyes pass over this topic. I actually have a single pair. A gift from my father. I've never really needed more than that so far, since I only got my first French cuff shirt two weeks ago. Before that, I'd wear a tux maybe a couple...
Looking at the work, it's pretty good, but for future reference, pay $95CDN and send them to my shop in Ottawa if you'd rather get back something spectacular. One of these days I'll post a before-and-after picture set.
Quote: thanks for the plug, i didn't put Kabert up to it, honest. part of the frustrating thing is most of the items in the clearance are going to net me MAYBE an average of 5% after expenses and most are money losers, but i have people asking if i can discount a st andrews blazer another $100. i guess that's part of it, but i imagine bluefly doesn't get requests like that, or maybe i'm too nice in that i actually reply with a friendly "can't do that". ...
If Dandy isn't a suitable name then maybe something along those same lines of meaning is what manton needs, albeit not as uhm... dated. Same goes for words like 'jaunty' and 'dapper.' I speak from a 20-year-old's perspective, and I can picture myself feeing a little metro when I bring it up to the cash at Chapters and have the cute girl with the auburn hair ring it through for me. So why not a word that conveys the same image or feeling but sounds a little more...
Quote: What a delight it must have been to open up the box and pull that out. It fits in all the right places--very nice the way the jacket collar hugs the back of the neck. Fits well through the waist and along the hips. Isn't the smile on his face in the last pic telling? It does look very nice, though. Any comments on fit and styling I will leave to those who are far more qualified than I to make them. But it does look gorgeous to me.