or Connect

Posts by Demeter

Didn't check the auction details, but thought you guys might appreciate this. Not much time left. http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Kiton-Napol...QQcmdZViewItem And more Kiton stuff here: http://clothing.search.ebay.com/_Clo...stantauctions/
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Another in the closet meet joe black fan, huh? ;p There's definitely something about her that I really like. It's partly her voice and the way she speaks. Hah, add one more to the list. Amazing movie. Amazing woman.
pkincy, Berluti does have a bespoke programme, but most of their stuff is ready-made by StefanoBi - Stefano Branchini's old firm. Both Berluti and StefanoBi are owned by LVMH, hence the relationship.
Best of luck, CT. This time of the year is stressful for many. I'll send lady luck to you when I'm writing my exams.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 But a TA is in the same position of power. It is always that bad situation that has to be considered. What happens if she turns down his advance? The TA is in a position to carry out a form of revenge. Or to just exert pressur in order to get the date in the first place. That's no different than the prof. Yeah, that would be my main problem. After the semester's over, I suppose it's free game, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 This is my philosophy after seven years of college teaching. The younger you are the more likely I am to cut you slack. Everyone needs to be taught how to properly cite things. Even when it is blatant cut-and-paste action, I can give the paper back and suggest that citation could be used, write in your own words, etc. However, if they are a senior and do that, it is an automatic failure on the assingment. ...
Wow. There are some real hardasses on this board. I have a lot of respect for you guys. I'm constantly adding to my list of things I want to do, and several of these posts have inspired new entries. (Not putting a ring at the end of my thing, though, Dmntd :P) Cheers.
1) What size are you? 2) Where do you live? Edit: 9.5! Curses!
nairb, you're absolutely right. I didn't mean to come off short. Just rationalizing. Ottawa isn't my home town by a far stretch, although I've been living here for a good ten years, but I've certainly fallen in love with the city. I should be quiet, anyway, as I do all my shopping in Montreal.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnapril In India I met a lot of poor people. They generally did not seem unhappy. Why? Zing