or Connect

Posts by r...

Quote: Originally Posted by Brothersport What would be worse: a doctor yelling about a fucking diet to a patient or a doctor abusing the power in the physician-patient relationship to give him/her cocaine and fingerblast him/her off-duty? Is this how a strawman is built?
Fat bitch on a diet, dont try it I'll jack yo' ass like a looter in a riot
32" 1080p is kinda LOL. Hope it wasnt too expensive.
The racial stuff made me LOL. I talked to some umm africans-amer...er, I mean colored black guys on the bus this morining and they said thanks to Mayer it was no longer a nigger pass, theyre going with Mayer pass from now on.
Not for nothing but you could probably print a pdf out and read from that... I know, just sayin'
Temptation to make stupid joke too...storng. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 Mods should be more strict with people like Conne who just post for the sake of posting. My favorite is when he just goes into threads and posts a one liner that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. One example was when we were discussing poached eggs and he just posted "I like eggs scrambled." When you get thousands of posts like that it will bog down the system. New members should also be limited in their...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto That's dead technology. Buy cheap, and wait for the OLED's. LOL, OLED wont hit home TV use for another decade. Wait for 3D, thats the future, James Cameron said so and he made True Lies, so I believe him.
I will watch but only in hopes that Charlie Sheen's character is outed as a drug addled wife beater who dies in a fire.
How do you deal with depression? I cant get outta bed before noon. Lost another job. Had to take my daughter out of daycare because I cant afford it. Phone is next. Tired all time. Havent had health insurance in 8yrs so medication is out of the question. The hooch helps to dull things at night but I still cant still cant sleep and lower back pain when I wake up doesnt go away.