or Connect

Posts by r...

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahriman4891 Either Frank Mir is a lot dumber than I thought, or it's Dana's games: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/02/2...n-the-octagon/ And the response: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/03/0...-shane-carwin/ Neither, Mir is just consumed with Lesnar, its funny cuz its not mutual. In a perfect world Carwin beats both of them. I dont see many HW trying to stand with Carwin going forward, it just seems like a...
Quote: Originally Posted by why Why don't you let her decide? Do you recommend he wait by her cave until she comes out and then ask her if now is a good time to club her?
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Yeah, I was actually going to make a self-loathing joke... But, srsly, who cares if Jesus was gay or not? I mean, do evangelical straight women wonder how Jesus was hung? I've ne'er heard the expression, "hung like a Nazarene!" We discussed this in Bible Study a couple of Sundays ago. No one uses the term because we came to the conclusion that Jesus keep his wang the same size but shrinks the ladies...
Quote: Originally Posted by Svenn ...nonsense... So its a small penis thing? Gotcha...
The tought of this OS running on an Xperia x2 makes me really happy.
Not sure why this required a threak. The second looks like she went from too small to too big and her nipples are probably displaced at opposite ends, like the eyes of a cartoon gold fish on the Simpsons.
Watch Donnie Darko often. Then pepper your conversations with quotes from the movie, it will make you sound real intellectual and shit.
I want them if they want me. Im not concerned with race as much as I dont like it being fetishized, e.g. the way some white women get over black/hispanic men is almost as creepy as the way some white/black guys get over orientals.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Now read the whole thing Chipper. 10" drop. Not bad for an old man. Between diet and exercise, hope to have it at 12 or 14" drop by end of year. Me oh my, such broad shoulders, you must be bulgy, like a moose.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brothersport *blink* Yes, and that was how a snarky post fails. Should I have used a smiley to make everything better? Quote: Originally Posted by Milpool I think it is appropriate to tailor language to the audience. Quote: Originally Posted by zillka how simple minded and uncouth to focus on the tools of communication, rather than the actual message...