or Connect

Posts by r...

[IMG]restrainingorder[/IMG] Here are your best options: 1. Pay the most popular gilr in school to date you and give you a makeover 2. Get Karate lessons from the Janitor who looks like Billy Blanks 3. Disguise yourself as a boy at her shcool but really youre a girl who's writing an article for a rival school about gender and shit 4. Accidentally poor the Ooze on your pet turtles and some rat who knows kung fu 5. Make a bet with your sister that you can get her to fall in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherman90 Well, I guess I should have rephrased that as: "I wonder if $15,000k is worth moving from a fully warranted, relatively new BMW to a potentially unwarrantied, less ..." Whatever. I'll figure it out. Purchasing a used car from a dealership usually comes with the option of purchasing an extended/ bumper to bumper/ "x" miles warranty as well. And if you dont want to keep the BMW anyway, I dont see a...
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Basically, you ask if you should take $15.000 free spending money and still not be inconvenienced in any meaningful way? Mmmh. LOL, I read this thread as "Hey guys, I have no idea if 15k is worth anything"...
My micro penoir, most chicks think my big hands mean deap dicking until I show them high octain scissor action is where its at!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahriman4891 Either Frank Mir is a lot dumber than I thought, or it's Dana's games: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/02/2...n-the-octagon/ And the response: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/03/0...-shane-carwin/ Neither, Mir is just consumed with Lesnar, its funny cuz its not mutual. In a perfect world Carwin beats both of them. I dont see many HW trying to stand with Carwin going forward, it just seems like a...
Quote: Originally Posted by why Why don't you let her decide? Do you recommend he wait by her cave until she comes out and then ask her if now is a good time to club her?
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Yeah, I was actually going to make a self-loathing joke... But, srsly, who cares if Jesus was gay or not? I mean, do evangelical straight women wonder how Jesus was hung? I've ne'er heard the expression, "hung like a Nazarene!" We discussed this in Bible Study a couple of Sundays ago. No one uses the term because we came to the conclusion that Jesus keep his wang the same size but shrinks the ladies...
Quote: Originally Posted by Svenn ...nonsense... So its a small penis thing? Gotcha...
The tought of this OS running on an Xperia x2 makes me really happy.
Not sure why this required a threak. The second looks like she went from too small to too big and her nipples are probably displaced at opposite ends, like the eyes of a cartoon gold fish on the Simpsons.