or Connect

Posts by r...

Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Hadn't thought of it that way. Were any of his "mistresses" either black or Asian? Early on in the scandal I remember seeing some online calendar spoof the wome Tiger had coitus with; all white with blond hair. I haven't been keeping count but I doubt anything has changed as of recently. Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Only having sex with one race makes you a racist I think...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I really think this is getting intrusive. I can't even get interested enough to read them . Can people not even carry on having affairs without people getting in their business? The world is becoming really uncivilized. But let me know if there's any cell phone cock pics. Its been intrusive for quite some time now. I have yet to hear a compelling reason why Tiger needs to apologize to anyone other than...
Got a car, part time job, started magoo classes, quit smoking, running twice a week, and the weather is good enough to take my little lady to the park and watch her have fun. ...and that La Roux song Bulletproof, holly shit, its the catchiest euro-synthpop song I have heard in a while.
This and 30 Rock are my favorite shows on TV att. I catch old eps on Hulu whenever I need a laugh.
I answered yes to more than three but dont consider myself an alchy. Am I in denial? To the OP, there's no reason to have more than a glass of wine a night on a consitant basis. You may not be an alchy but you sure keep the habits of one.
Freddie is just as lifeless and totally unengaged in person. Shia reminds me of that magic fish fable, only when Shia found the magic gold fish he sucked his fishy cock. He made that fish feel reeeaaal goood. Thats really the only way I can explain his continued success.
guard your kidneys the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while. Just remember to stay off the internet for advice.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow For some reason, many girls also seem to idolize Audrey Hepburn, despite they fact they were born after Audrey died, and despite the fact they perhaps have never actually seen any of her movies. Megan Fox apparently idolizes Marilyn Monroe enough to get a big honking tatoo of her. Basically, anything that speaks to an old Hollywood concept of glamour will have a certain cachet, as it seems out-of-place in today's...
Quote: Originally Posted by poorsod Hmm I didn't know this but apparently some scientists are now suggesting that men should be dating prettier women. This is in contrast to the "Matching Hypothesis" which suggested that couples of similar attractiveness tend to marry. Why Beautiful Women Marry Less Attractive Men Without having read the link I think I can summarize it as such: Ugly-Average looking guys will put up with more of some womans...
Met a cute waitress out at a bar one night. Exchanged info and agreed to keep in touch. After about a week of talking to her it turns out she is trying to make it as a model/actress, I honestly dont remember being floored at the bar (ergo why this story even exists). She agrees to come over for some drinks one night. When she finally arrives Im wow'ed, she's stunning, young, perky, and taut. Throw on a movie, hav a few beers and things ended with me having my "screamer"....