or Connect

Posts by r...

Nope. I took a look at that the pic and realized every item he's carying is now inside one good cellphone.
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung I am definitely getting tired of being drunk. I can relate but not being sold on sobriety was reason why I started drinking in the first place.
This "Slow Clap" goes out to you SH.
Quote: Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r Oh just wait... beer will lose its taste, but wine will become the bomb, as well as, single malt scotch and a good martini. At least once a year for the past 9yrs or so I try a martini. Nothing fancy, but not well ingredients either. The point being at some point when I'm settled into manhood the appeal of a martini will reveal itself to me. No matter where I go or how much I pay for it, it still...
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii I think I was looking for good denim I was doing a search on qualitative analysis on demin/brands, it tuns out LA Guy used to do these Top 10 jean lists, it included brands I knew at the time e.g. Corpus, and PDC (pre sell-off). There were some really knowledgeable poaster RingRing et al. Although I havent been in the SW&D forum in ages. I imagine its a bunch of young guys bitching at other young guys...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Hadn't thought of it that way. Were any of his "mistresses" either black or Asian? Early on in the scandal I remember seeing some online calendar spoof the wome Tiger had coitus with; all white with blond hair. I haven't been keeping count but I doubt anything has changed as of recently. Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Only having sex with one race makes you a racist I think...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I really think this is getting intrusive. I can't even get interested enough to read them . Can people not even carry on having affairs without people getting in their business? The world is becoming really uncivilized. But let me know if there's any cell phone cock pics. Its been intrusive for quite some time now. I have yet to hear a compelling reason why Tiger needs to apologize to anyone other than...
Got a car, part time job, started magoo classes, quit smoking, running twice a week, and the weather is good enough to take my little lady to the park and watch her have fun. ...and that La Roux song Bulletproof, holly shit, its the catchiest euro-synthpop song I have heard in a while.
This and 30 Rock are my favorite shows on TV att. I catch old eps on Hulu whenever I need a laugh.
I answered yes to more than three but dont consider myself an alchy. Am I in denial? To the OP, there's no reason to have more than a glass of wine a night on a consitant basis. You may not be an alchy but you sure keep the habits of one.