or Connect

Posts by r...

Finished GOW3. Was rather disappointed with it. Story sucked, aimless button mashing will get you through most fights (didnt upgrade any weapons until last hour or so of the game just to see if anything different happens), the dialogue was terrible, it was like they just spliced sound clips from the first two games into this game to avoid paying voice actors/writers. What this game has in graphics and polish doesnt make up for what it lacks in everything else. I can...
Having reasonable claim to needing a neologism on par with anything brought on by social networking sites wins you a little trophy with a gold bee wearing a graduation cap on it. Only the "2nd Place Lincoln Middle School Spelling Bee 98" has been crudely scratched out and I just carved "ASSHOLE" underneath it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt ...Side note on the WWE thing - I was kind of annoyed at his pro-wrestling styled 'YOUR BELT IS FAKE' spiel at Carwin (true though it may be). Way too much like he was toe to toe with The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin was gonna come bursting into the octagon with a fold-up chair. Uncalled for and out of place. Thing about this is while it sells seats, I imagine the kind of fan brought along by these...
Gets really senseless after the first half hour. Couldnt care for any of the characters or their non-sequitur arcs. This will be on TNT in a year, watch then for free, if nothing better is on.
Quote: Originally Posted by celticgent Perhaps it doesn't look the same on paper as it does in meatspace, or perhaps I do come off as an asshole. The word "gent" is in your screen name, thats like expecting chaste from a girl named Heather.
Nope. I took a look at that the pic and realized every item he's carying is now inside one good cellphone.
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung I am definitely getting tired of being drunk. I can relate but not being sold on sobriety was reason why I started drinking in the first place.
This "Slow Clap" goes out to you SH.
Quote: Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r Oh just wait... beer will lose its taste, but wine will become the bomb, as well as, single malt scotch and a good martini. At least once a year for the past 9yrs or so I try a martini. Nothing fancy, but not well ingredients either. The point being at some point when I'm settled into manhood the appeal of a martini will reveal itself to me. No matter where I go or how much I pay for it, it still...
Quote: Originally Posted by Strombollii I think I was looking for good denim I was doing a search on qualitative analysis on demin/brands, it tuns out LA Guy used to do these Top 10 jean lists, it included brands I knew at the time e.g. Corpus, and PDC (pre sell-off). There were some really knowledgeable poaster RingRing et al. Although I havent been in the SW&D forum in ages. I imagine its a bunch of young guys bitching at other young guys...