or Connect

Posts by r...

http://support.dell.com/support/down...nConsent=False Download your BIOS.
You dont need to download all 80 drivers. DNW already mentioned how to get to the Device Manager window, once there scroll down and expand or click on anything with a yellow question mark, get these drivers first.
To the OP - I could be wrong but I thought the i7 only came in a quad flavor. The RAM can be maxed at 8Gb. Apple arent the only ones holding out on USB 3. I say if youre in the market for a new laptop and have the cash then, yes, buy a new one. Not a power user? There are great deals to be had on previous models. Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Apple's stance on some things is totally fucking retarded. Are they seriously boycotting blu-ray? ...
^I could see that route in LHW if AS were trying to climb the ladder, but he's not. Having a loosing Shogun (assuming he loses to Machida) possibly lose again to AS for no reason other then viewership/tkt sales would greatly diminish Rua's career/ tkt draw. Again, why have AS fight any top tier guys in LHW if he has no intention of gunning for the belt? AS still has a pending match with Belfort before the year is said and done. Thats a fight I anticipate more than AS v...
Im not even excited for GSP vs AS after this. I also dont think AS will compete at LHW if he will never hold the belt. He may take some fights at that weight while finishing out his contract but I dont expect him to fight any real contenders. In short no Rua, maybe the winner of Ortiz/Liddle 15 or whatever those two are up to.
I have a pointy head. My left eye is significantly smaller than my right. IRL the difference between the two is usually marginal depending on the lighting. But when I smile or prepare myself for the oncoming flash of a photo my "chinky" eye closes to a slit. I look like Sho' nuff's angry face in just about every picture.
Thats because it was made by microsoft. Had it been made by apple none of these issues would have happened. It would have just worked.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard ... What you're trying to do is compare deliberate choices and actions with chaotic and random factors beyond individual control. The comparison is nonsensical. Yes and no. In the developed world, society functions in part as a living mechanism. Now I understand that being born well off is a matter of divine chance. But through shrewd pragmatism, and a good sense of awareness the social/economic...
Quote: Originally Posted by DNW I think it's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations. I'd rather them having extras than not having enough when it was needed. Not having enough vaccines was not a problem if you worked for Goldman Sachs. Just saying, "Hide the money ya'll. Theres poor people around!"
Am I the only one here who thinks the views expressed on "luck" and its importance are borderline absudist? 50 years ago you couldnt have coco krispies for breakfast. This day in age a farmer milks a cow sending that off to some homogenization plant; while in a factory some towns away some machinery is toasting rice grains and adding some "chocolate flavored substance" as some lady in a hairnet watches. The milk is bottled and sent to grocery store where it will sit a...