or Connect

Posts by r...

Im not even excited for GSP vs AS after this. I also dont think AS will compete at LHW if he will never hold the belt. He may take some fights at that weight while finishing out his contract but I dont expect him to fight any real contenders. In short no Rua, maybe the winner of Ortiz/Liddle 15 or whatever those two are up to.
I have a pointy head. My left eye is significantly smaller than my right. IRL the difference between the two is usually marginal depending on the lighting. But when I smile or prepare myself for the oncoming flash of a photo my "chinky" eye closes to a slit. I look like Sho' nuff's angry face in just about every picture.
Thats because it was made by microsoft. Had it been made by apple none of these issues would have happened. It would have just worked.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard ... What you're trying to do is compare deliberate choices and actions with chaotic and random factors beyond individual control. The comparison is nonsensical. Yes and no. In the developed world, society functions in part as a living mechanism. Now I understand that being born well off is a matter of divine chance. But through shrewd pragmatism, and a good sense of awareness the social/economic...
Am I the only one here who thinks the views expressed on "luck" and its importance are borderline absudist? 50 years ago you couldnt have coco krispies for breakfast. This day in age a farmer milks a cow sending that off to some homogenization plant; while in a factory some towns away some machinery is toasting rice grains and adding some "chocolate flavored substance" as some lady in a hairnet watches. The milk is bottled and sent to grocery store where it will sit a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I'm considering getting "Effyou Apple" on the back. Did you ask Steve Jobs to use vaseline?!!? Cuz he's not gonna use it if you dont ask for it. He's not a fucking mind reader.
If its time sensitive then I would have to echo the HTC Desire recc. If you got time on your hands then I say wait around a couple of months and see what Microsoft does with Window 7 Mobile, which looks really promising.
Theres two ways to view luck, as the pragmatic function described by Seneca or as the arbitrary function described by Woody Allen. It takes a bit of both. Quote: Originally Posted by Hany Yet a young man who wants to become a business man and who decides to go through an engineering program and to study philosophy and who becomes a huge industrialist is probably not as lucky as a man who made a business by pure luck yet the first guy is probably more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Desi Only fault I see with it all was the amount he would normally spend during that time. ten dollars for shoe shines he could do himself. Not if you want to look like Tom Fords philippino stunt double from a distance.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?!!? Its like all you guys do is post things in threads on a message board then read them and reply!! What the Fuck!!?!?