or Connect

Posts by r...

Star Wars, Star Trek, and Avatar. Apparantly space is dying for white people to come and save it.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Yay. So I could have blu-ray if i'm willing to carry around an external drive? Every time my opinion of apple softens they do something really stupid like this. But, I guess it probably suits their fans, whom are all going to boycott blu-ray with apple because it represents the worst of Corporate america. And hey, just because it lost, it didn't boycott blu-ray on windows 7. I guess this is why MS has 90% market...
Quote: Originally Posted by sjd Agreed. Although I am a power user and am still using my almost 4 year old MBP with only RAM, OS and HDD upgrades. It's a real workhorse. I had a Titanium (G4) Laptop for about that long before it started to die out on me. That laptop spoiled me, it was built like a tank. Which reminds me to let the OP know: Get AppleCare, its worth the money. Despite most people's apprehension toward warantees, I assure this...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy AS vs GSP sounds stupid to me, for any number of reasons. The Belfort fight should be interesting, but I just don't see Vitor being able to take out AS. He is fast with his hands, but he is nowhere as technical proficient as AS is. Maia showed, AS can be hit, it just takes a lot work of to get there. Had Maia actaully been half the puncher of any other top tier guy in that division he would have humbled AS...
http://support.dell.com/support/down...nConsent=False Install the Dell utilities and run patch & updates (whatever Dell calls it). Actually theres a "scan for hardware problems" link on the support page. Try that as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles That updated my BIOS to a later version, but it did not help with the wifi issue. Have you gotten ethernet to work? If you have then the rest is as simple as downloading the whatever update manager software dell is using from their website and letting it find and install all your drivers. Also make sure these things are enabled in the BIOS.
http://support.dell.com/support/down...nConsent=False Download your BIOS.
You dont need to download all 80 drivers. DNW already mentioned how to get to the Device Manager window, once there scroll down and expand or click on anything with a yellow question mark, get these drivers first.
To the OP - I could be wrong but I thought the i7 only came in a quad flavor. The RAM can be maxed at 8Gb. Apple arent the only ones holding out on USB 3. I say if youre in the market for a new laptop and have the cash then, yes, buy a new one. Not a power user? There are great deals to be had on previous models. Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Apple's stance on some things is totally fucking retarded. Are they seriously boycotting blu-ray? ...
^I could see that route in LHW if AS were trying to climb the ladder, but he's not. Having a loosing Shogun (assuming he loses to Machida) possibly lose again to AS for no reason other then viewership/tkt sales would greatly diminish Rua's career/ tkt draw. Again, why have AS fight any top tier guys in LHW if he has no intention of gunning for the belt? AS still has a pending match with Belfort before the year is said and done. Thats a fight I anticipate more than AS v...