or Connect

Posts by r...

Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Despite what apple might want to sell you, it's still a shitty fucking excuse to not offer something I bet a lot of people want on a top of the line notebook. Pretty much every other manufacturer offers BD-ROM option. It's pathetic, plain and simple. ... Having said all that, will streaming eventually be huge? Yes, definitely, but not this year or next, and that is what's relevent to discussing Apple's absolute...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik These gestapo tactics and spying on Americans won't happen after Ashcroft, Yoo, Bushitler, and Darth Cheney are out of office Quote: Originally Posted by Strawman ...If you have nothing to hide...
Star Wars, Star Trek, and Avatar. Apparantly space is dying for white people to come and save it.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Yay. So I could have blu-ray if i'm willing to carry around an external drive? Every time my opinion of apple softens they do something really stupid like this. But, I guess it probably suits their fans, whom are all going to boycott blu-ray with apple because it represents the worst of Corporate america. And hey, just because it lost, it didn't boycott blu-ray on windows 7. I guess this is why MS has 90% market...
Quote: Originally Posted by sjd Agreed. Although I am a power user and am still using my almost 4 year old MBP with only RAM, OS and HDD upgrades. It's a real workhorse. I had a Titanium (G4) Laptop for about that long before it started to die out on me. That laptop spoiled me, it was built like a tank. Which reminds me to let the OP know: Get AppleCare, its worth the money. Despite most people's apprehension toward warantees, I assure this...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy AS vs GSP sounds stupid to me, for any number of reasons. The Belfort fight should be interesting, but I just don't see Vitor being able to take out AS. He is fast with his hands, but he is nowhere as technical proficient as AS is. Maia showed, AS can be hit, it just takes a lot work of to get there. Had Maia actaully been half the puncher of any other top tier guy in that division he would have humbled AS...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto Are you kidding? Go to housing projects, and explain your theory to "welfare queens." These people dont live in the projects. They did mention that a large percentage of the kids in their school system are on some kind of aid so we can say that they prolly dont live in a wealthy neighborhood. Not all poor people on assistance only aspire to better at mooching.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto I could only imagine the losers those girls get knocked up by. Absolutely worthless. Or maybe they grow up and think "being 1 of 14 kids in my welfare dependent family sucked worse than the 4th Harry Potter movie", or they decide that if they have kids they would like them to have eye brows, a gift of a many expressions. I cant imagine teenage years that wont be full of disdain and resentment for...
http://support.dell.com/support/down...nConsent=False Install the Dell utilities and run patch & updates (whatever Dell calls it). Actually theres a "scan for hardware problems" link on the support page. Try that as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles That updated my BIOS to a later version, but it did not help with the wifi issue. Have you gotten ethernet to work? If you have then the rest is as simple as downloading the whatever update manager software dell is using from their website and letting it find and install all your drivers. Also make sure these things are enabled in the BIOS.