or Connect

Posts by r...

ITT....Neo is only poster with reasonable advice about (Girls) I also whole heartedly approve of the use in the OPs comment. Better than the Rich Boy pic.
What I dont understand thus far is why the banks need to build a fund. What is the purpose of this fund exactly?
Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 You're an idiot. Lol at you considering Windows more powerful than Mac, which is based on BSD and has a terminal. Still an idiot. --- Teger, try changing your DNS settings: http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html Also, is this with wifi or via ethernet? Does one work, while the other doesn't? Snark + No help = assholery on your part. Mac "viruses" have been macros based via Microsoft...
I re-dream work and my day to day going ons. I never feel rested. No.
I dont think this will be released at my local theater here in NJ. So does the retarded karte kid-cum-ufc fighter win in the end?
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Piece of advice from a long time DC native. You have to punch people in the face here, in other words you gotta steal a nigga. Theres an algorithm most muggers run determining the possibility of "a nigga getting stole on", Conne was obviously on the shy side. Sorry to read the news but glad you were not harmed.
If the goal is to actually help people then I would work with at risk youths. The power to actually read minds would give me better insight into how to get across to them. Putting on some stage act is an ego driven endeavor and Im not sure how youre not supposed to make money by actually reading peoples minds but making it look like a douchey parlor trick at the same time. Pull two random people on stage, stand between, facilitate a conversation by proxy, the two...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser Is anyone going to watch WEC 48 or can we start hyping up UFC 113 now? I think the UFC is making a huge mistake making the WEC event a PPV. MMA fans are used to getting free WEC, and Aldo and Faber are not big enough names to get anyone other than the most fervent WEC fanboy to pay up. Im not sure everyone equates the WEC as a UFC subsidiary. Also WEC events for the most part have been much more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs What's the point? People already know about it, and they only confirm that it's the real next gen phone. It only confirms that its a prototype. Looking at the aesthetics of that phone, it makes me wonder why companies feel the need to muck up great phones with their shitty designs. On the exceptionally executed industrial design of that phone alone you could have sold much shittier internals. This new...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Self important and referential, but not overly so. Had the joker not been so engagingly played Im not so sure he would have ranked as main antagonist. He certainly did not get the screen time and there were plenty of other villans as well. A "to do" item on the batmans list.