or Connect

Posts by mink31

Quote: Originally Posted by johnnylazar My 1947s at...i think this was at the 5 month mark. The knee fades are crazy, they are starting to wear through now. <---"The rivet's no longer there!"--->
I'm sick of people using the word "price point" when "price" is just as appropriate. You're not all economists, f-tards!
Incotex high-comfort, slim, unhemmed and in a very nice light avocado color perfect for summer (photo conveys color accurately). Nice pick stitching throughout. European size 48 MEASUREMENTS: Waist: 16" Thigh: 12" Knee: 8 1/2" Front rise: 11" Asking $OLD Priority shipped CONUS
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn n/m, they apparently do this to newb sellers or certain high risk categories of goods. Yeah, how do you know this? My feedback score is 54 and 100% positive. The item in question was a laptop. Although a buyer did file a non-receipt dispute against me a few months ago--possible scammer. (Thank God he bought insurance.)
So I recently sold an item on eBay and the buyer paid via PayPal. I went to withdraw the money to my bank account and noticed that the payment is "pending." This is what it says: Quote: We're holding the funds for 1 payment that you've received for items sold on eBay. The total amount on hold in your account is: $152.63 USD PayPal and eBay are working together to make payments for eBay items even safer. Because we want both buyers and sellers to...
Pics added.
This is a fantastic watch, but it just doesn't get enough wrist time. Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement, sapphire crystal, bead-blasted case, onion crown, comes attached to a Stowa historic brown leather strap and I'll include a bonus black leather Di-Modell strap as well. Box and papers included. It's in flawless condition, aside from some tiny scratches between 12 and 1 o'clock on the bezel (see second picture). Here's a link to the watch on Archimede's website:...
Looking at your lists of pros vs. cons, it looks like you've already made up your mind. So just join already!
This Debaufre Nav-B 44mm just came in today.
I thought zegna xxx were made by zefer (zegna x ferregamo), but this could have changed. Anyway, they are not necessarily Goodyear-welted. Chances are, they aren't.