or Connect

Posts by mink31

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn n/m, they apparently do this to newb sellers or certain high risk categories of goods. Yeah, how do you know this? My feedback score is 54 and 100% positive. The item in question was a laptop. Although a buyer did file a non-receipt dispute against me a few months ago--possible scammer. (Thank God he bought insurance.)
So I recently sold an item on eBay and the buyer paid via PayPal. I went to withdraw the money to my bank account and noticed that the payment is "pending." This is what it says: Quote: We're holding the funds for 1 payment that you've received for items sold on eBay. The total amount on hold in your account is: $152.63 USD PayPal and eBay are working together to make payments for eBay items even safer. Because we want both buyers and sellers to...
Pics added.
This is a fantastic watch, but it just doesn't get enough wrist time. Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement, sapphire crystal, bead-blasted case, onion crown, comes attached to a Stowa historic brown leather strap and I'll include a bonus black leather Di-Modell strap as well. Box and papers included. It's in flawless condition, aside from some tiny scratches between 12 and 1 o'clock on the bezel (see second picture). Here's a link to the watch on Archimede's website:...
Looking at your lists of pros vs. cons, it looks like you've already made up your mind. So just join already!
This Debaufre Nav-B 44mm just came in today.
I thought zegna xxx were made by zefer (zegna x ferregamo), but this could have changed. Anyway, they are not necessarily Goodyear-welted. Chances are, they aren't.
@OP: try Turnbull & Asser. Their RTW French cuffs are very slim. Ever notice how elegant Prince Charles's cuffs look? He's wearing T&A. They're so slim that they pretty much require double-sided links and even then hardly accommodate a large watch. I also second TM Lewin for smaller cuffs. (I haven't noticed a difference between their regular and slim fit cuffs though.) Good luck.
Yams (I generally can't handle sweet warm things that aren't dessert) Eggplant (the texture stimulates my gag reflex) Mussels (taste like a steamy pile going down my throat)
UPDATE: So I've been kind of correcting some of her more blatant and irregular grammar miscues (like the random double negative)--but in a teasing way. (Basically throwing them back at her--and yes, I guess that's making fun of her but that makes her correct herself.) Finally, she catches on and asks why I "make fun of" how she talks. ("Not all the time..." I reply ) Surprisingly, she follows up with: "Ok then correct me all the time." Befuddled, I refuse. I think that...