or Connect

Posts by mink31

Quote: Originally Posted by ekinwang hi, i am very interested. what is the blue stripes in the last picture? thanks! The blue threads are there to secure the stem of a flower/boutonniere--a nice touch should you encounter the need for one
This is a nice half-canvassed 3-button, side-vented suit in a staple color, all-season English wool. I wore it five times maximum. The only alterations done to it were sleeve shortening (can be lengthened), hemming (probably a couple inches to let out) and letting out at the waist (no more fabric left). Pants are single pleat with 1.5" cuffs and one back pocket on the right. MEASUREMENTS (+/- 0.5"): Jacket Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20" Length (bottom of collar):...
I just had a wonderful experience with feynmix. Pleasant to deal with, shipped quickly and packaged perfectly!
I've been getting free US Weekly for the past year or so, but yesterday they emailed me with a $54 renewal fee. Guess I'll have to somehow manage without knowing the latest gossip about Jon and Kate...
About $20--which I'll use for cash-only spending. Everything else I buy with my CC, mostly because I can't stand dealing with coins.
I just had a great experience buying from hamm23.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson 1.You should bone her. 2.Whilst boning her, start to choke her---- now don't go crazy. You want to hurt her momentarily, but not permanently. Squeeze hard enough for her to know that you're the boss. Then look her straight in the eyes and say "Bitch my name is Mink. Stop callin me 31 or you're dead." 3. ?????? 4. Profit! You have a penchant for writing clever things.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson My suitors never call me wilkie. If you meant "Sutors," then no, those won't get you laid... But anyway, I've known so many crazy chicks that you never know what they're thinking; and it never hurts to get some other perspectives, hence the topic. I'll see her tonight at a Halloween party--although she'll have to call me Falcon Heene.
So you know how guys often call each other by their last names/surnames--at least it happens to me. (I think this is an interesting discussion topic in and of itself, but I digress.) I've noticed, however, that women never call me by my last name. Never, that is, until this I meet this great girl (we instantly click, have a lot in common, she's hot, etc) and now she's started referring to me by last name only. It's kind of irritating--I think it makes her less feminine to...
Great thanks to chorse123 for a fantastic jacket that was shipped out quickly and very well packed!