or Connect

Posts by mink31

I've noticed that on all my jackets the right side vent juts out slightly while the left one lies flat. Here's what I'm talking about: Right Left I thought it was caused by my wallet, but it's still there when I take it out. Any ideas on what could be causing this or how to correct it?
Just had a great experience with HomerJ. Looking forward to purchasing from him again.
I live near this place and would like to check it out. Does anyone who's been there think they'd be alright with me using them for alterations only?
Vaporisateur spray, 100 ml (3.4 oz). Sprayed a total of 2 times. Retails for $130 $60 priority shipped in the US
Price drop to $125
I'm selling 2GB of 204-pin DDR3 RAM (2 x 1GB) from my aluminum MacBook. It's approximately 1 year old. $35 priority shipped CONUS
Quote: Originally Posted by NeverFullyDressed Yes I've heard that, they seem to have got better. I'm looking at Roderick Charles as well, but don't really know enough about them to be confident. I might buy a CT suit and see how I find it. I've found them to be quite a good value for the money, especially if you're interested in a Savile Row-style suit (double vents, shaped jacket, working cuffs, etc.). If you're a 38R, I'm selling a CT...
Quote: Originally Posted by ekinwang hi, i am very interested. what is the blue stripes in the last picture? thanks! The blue threads are there to secure the stem of a flower/boutonniere--a nice touch should you encounter the need for one
This is a nice half-canvassed 3-button, side-vented suit in a staple color, all-season English wool. I wore it five times maximum. The only alterations done to it were sleeve shortening (can be lengthened), hemming (probably a couple inches to let out) and letting out at the waist (no more fabric left). Pants are single pleat with 1.5" cuffs and one back pocket on the right. MEASUREMENTS (+/- 0.5"): Jacket Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20" Length (bottom of collar):...
I just had a wonderful experience with feynmix. Pleasant to deal with, shipped quickly and packaged perfectly!