or Connect

Posts by mink31

FYI: the St. James extreme cutaway collar is back at TML, plus they've added tunic shirts with detachable collars! I'll bite for <$40 a pop.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQhustler Excellent post with tons of great info. One thing I didn't see addressed here that I am interested to know is which of these shirt makers has the best collars? I'm talking specifically about collar roll, construction and aesthetics. I've had experience with H&K, T&A and Lewin, with Lewin being my preferred brand since I'm looking for value and a variety of button-cuff options. I'm also commenting on each...
Final price drops 3/22.
While you might not get into some clubs wearing either of those, the black ones definitely have the most potential.
Price drops 3/19
Ralph Lauren Purple Label: Red candy stripe. Size 15.5, button cuff. Made in Italy. 100% cotton. Sleeve (from shoulder): 26" Chest (pit to pit): 23.5" Waist: 21" Yoke length: 18.5 $100-->$85 priority shipped CONUS Hilditch & Key: two shirts in the same fabric - one short sleeve (15.75), one long sleeve (16, button cuff). 100% cotton, MADE IN ENGLAND (I don't know if these are new old stock or what...) Short sleeve (15.75): Sleeve: 10" Chest:...
Pretty hilarious interview with Bijan done by Mo Rocca in 2008... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Charlie Rose wears RLPL.
Quote: Originally Posted by scruff Can we see the tag? I wonder if this was made for the Spanish/W. Euro market I bought this on yoox (that's the only tag on it) so it's quite possible that this is for the European market.
Quote: Originally Posted by mstanley82 what condition is this in It is new with tags (NWT).