or Connect

Posts by mink31

Ingenious product, this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230493428071 (I'm not the seller)
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel awesome, enjoy. After many trials and tribulations with other brands, we have become a strict SAudi family. These are gas guzzlers, no?
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Orly? I have had nothing but trouble with Steve Jobs' POS music software. When I reformatted my computer and reinstalled itunes, the program refused to recognize my old ipod and demanded that I reformat it as well, thus erasing the backup of all my songs I had done precisely in order to avoid losing them. Best of all? Because itunes loads songs into the ipod in a proprietary, non-mp3 format, I can't extract them...
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 anyone NOT eligible for the full upgrade yet planning on buying one anyways? these prices for used 3gs phones is crazy. eBay is fetching $250-$300 on used 16gb 3GS and more for the 32gb. i'm not eligible for the full upgrade yet, but thinking about buying regardless just because of the prices for used phones. I'm not even a year into my contract, but for some reason I was able to upgrade for $200. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick6489 Hello all, just returned from my local sunglass hut and they unfortunately didn't have any Persol 714's in the store. I am going to order them online today, however I'm stuck between 52 and 54 mm.. Is 54 generally thought to be to big? I don't have a large face by any means, it is a bit narrow therefore I think I'd be better suited with the 52. Any general words of wisdom? Thanks! I echo the previous...
She looks even more ridiculous compared to her well-dressed boyfriend. Lol Keaton collar?
You can get a previous-gen Mazda3 hatchback with good mileage for under $10k. Practical and fun to drive, with plenty of performance mod options if you so desire...
For sale is a pretty awesome suit. It's in mint condition (I've only worn it twice since buying it new) in a distinctively British cut, with slanted pockets, side vents, strong shoulders and nipped waist. Made of 100% wool in a gray glen plaid with subtle light-green stripe. Pick stitching throughout; flat front pants. Made in England. Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeves: 25" (working cuff buttons) Chest: just under 20" Length: 31.5 (from bottom of collar) Pants: Inseam:...
FYI: the St. James extreme cutaway collar is back at TML, plus they've added tunic shirts with detachable collars! I'll bite for <$40 a pop.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQhustler Excellent post with tons of great info. One thing I didn't see addressed here that I am interested to know is which of these shirt makers has the best collars? I'm talking specifically about collar roll, construction and aesthetics. I've had experience with H&K, T&A and Lewin, with Lewin being my preferred brand since I'm looking for value and a variety of button-cuff options. I'm also commenting on each...