or Connect

Posts by mink31

I would not recommend them for knit ties, however. The weave they use is pretty strange.
In tortoise.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 the PSR racks at the Polo outlets which has stuff from the main store can be a gold mine if you look hard. i've unearthened some gems from that rack at various outlets across the country. What's PSR?
I really like the 33 (Trentatre) Rosso, which is an Italian mix of 33% each Cabernet Sauv, Merlot, Montepulciano, with a nice berry flavor. Costs less than $8 I think.
I'm looking for a nice deal on a used (or new) grenadine tie. Something cheaper than $75. Navy and maroon are my top two colors; however if anyone out there has others, I'll be happy to consider. Thanks.
I'm looking for a pair of Samurai S0500XX jeans with a 33" or 34" (tagged) waist and at least a 33" inseam. Preferably with arcs and in new/like new condition.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire /thread and all threads based on pointing out how stupid she is. So you're trying to say she's not dumb. If so, in what regard? Political instinct, a pretty face and feeding the same lines to favorable crowds can only take one so far. There comes a point where being not only ignorant, but uninterested in the details (if we can call things like this details) becomes very troubling. GWB had an air of this to...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Not really. But hey, if you want to aimlessly bash simplistic mischaracterizations go right ahead. Isn't this exactly what you're trying to do?
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal You're a moron. Faith and religion are not the same thing and there are far worse things than being religious. Not to mention, there are a lot of different religions and degrees on religiosity, so your stupid fucking generalizations are worthless. In the context of this discussion, the distinction between faith and religion is meaningless. Both involve believing in something for which there is no evidence.
Toblerone.