or Connect

Posts by mink31

Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 the PSR racks at the Polo outlets which has stuff from the main store can be a gold mine if you look hard. i've unearthened some gems from that rack at various outlets across the country. What's PSR?
I really like the 33 (Trentatre) Rosso, which is an Italian mix of 33% each Cabernet Sauv, Merlot, Montepulciano, with a nice berry flavor. Costs less than $8 I think.
I'm looking for a nice deal on a used (or new) grenadine tie. Something cheaper than $75. Navy and maroon are my top two colors; however if anyone out there has others, I'll be happy to consider. Thanks.
I'm looking for a pair of Samurai S0500XX jeans with a 33" or 34" (tagged) waist and at least a 33" inseam. Preferably with arcs and in new/like new condition.
I just received a pair of Mabitex from skefferz. He was a pleasure to deal with via PM, the pants arrived promptly and they were literally packaged like fine china! I couldn't be happier with my buying experience and don't hesistate at all to highly recommend him.
VG: You've made some great progress to be playing the prelude by memory after only 4 months. (Don't neglect the fugue now...jk!) I can't ignore your avatar--any Shostakovich in your future?
The Bicycle Thief.
Reduced again. I need these sold!
It's almost impossible to find a mechanical chronograph for under $1000 that's in ready-to-wear condition. If you need a good-looking mechanical watch on a bracelet, I'd recommend the Stowa Seatime. Not a chrono, but it's very well-made, unique and retains its value. There's a waiting time for new ones (I think two months now and about $900 shipped), but used ones pop up every so often on Timezone or Watchuseek. You can score one for less than $700 if you're lucky.