or Connect

Posts by mink31

VG: You've made some great progress to be playing the prelude by memory after only 4 months. (Don't neglect the fugue now...jk!) I can't ignore your avatar--any Shostakovich in your future?
The Bicycle Thief.
Reduced again. I need these sold!
It's almost impossible to find a mechanical chronograph for under $1000 that's in ready-to-wear condition. If you need a good-looking mechanical watch on a bracelet, I'd recommend the Stowa Seatime. Not a chrono, but it's very well-made, unique and retains its value. There's a waiting time for new ones (I think two months now and about $900 shipped), but used ones pop up every so often on Timezone or Watchuseek. You can score one for less than $700 if you're lucky.
Price drops.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label light-beige glen plaid 3-button sportcoat. -Made in England by Chester Barrie. -Used but in excellent condition and ready to wear. -Material isn't marked (see tag), but this feels even softer than my Polo cashmere sportcoats, so I'm willing to bet it's cashmere. -Side vents, ticket pocket, beautiful roped shoulders and hand-sewn buttonholes. -Tagged 38R, but will likely fit a 40R (see measurements) MEASUREMENTS: -Chest: 21" -Shoulders:...
Price drop to $250 shipped!
I've gone on several dates through OkC and met my current F buddy on there. The women I've met have been for the most part crazy. The thing with online dating is that it puts up a significant barrier to the "first face-to-face encounter" that's the essence of normally meeting someone. In that sense, it's a bit of a time waster when you have to message X number of times back and forth before actually meeting someone IRL. I go on the site when I'm bored and chat with randoms...
I bought these glasses online and they just didn't work for me, so rather than return them, I'll put them up for sale here for a slight discount! This is the darker tortoise model with the G-15 lenses. Comes with box, case and all accessories in their original plastic. SOLD
This is a beautiful brown herringbone jacket with a subtle burnt-orange/blue overcheck made of a 67/33 wool/silk blend. Two-button, side vents, made in Italy. Measurements: Chest (pit-pit): 21.5" Sleeve (from shoulder): 26.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 33" Shoulders: 18.5" $300--->$250 USPS priority shipped in the US. Thanks for looking.