or Connect

Posts by mink31

The second looks like you busted the seam.
You snuggled up next to her after she passed out?
Here's what I was talking about (tie bar on the left):
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer I'd like to hear more about this. In what way is the weave weird? Quote: Originally Posted by inlandisland Strange how? The tie I received had a much more flat, regular, diamond-like weave without the "nibs" at the edges. It's hard to describe and I can't take a detailed photo right now, but it looks much more machine-made to me. I'll take a photo when I have time.
I would not recommend them for knit ties, however. The weave they use is pretty strange.
In tortoise.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 the PSR racks at the Polo outlets which has stuff from the main store can be a gold mine if you look hard. i've unearthened some gems from that rack at various outlets across the country. What's PSR?
I really like the 33 (Trentatre) Rosso, which is an Italian mix of 33% each Cabernet Sauv, Merlot, Montepulciano, with a nice berry flavor. Costs less than $8 I think.
I'm looking for a nice deal on a used (or new) grenadine tie. Something cheaper than $75. Navy and maroon are my top two colors; however if anyone out there has others, I'll be happy to consider. Thanks.
I'm looking for a pair of Samurai S0500XX jeans with a 33" or 34" (tagged) waist and at least a 33" inseam. Preferably with arcs and in new/like new condition.