or Connect

Posts by mink31

These are the dark-brown metal/dark-brown lens model. Amazing glasses - very versatile. Brand new. Tom Ford logo plate inlaid on both ends and Tom Ford logo etched discreetly on left lens. Made in Italy. Size: 60-13-135 These are discontinued and are selling at go-optic.com for $334 Selling for: $175--->$125 priority shipped---> SOLD
Quote: Originally Posted by pstoller Let's see: because women can get laid more easily, they should sleep with fewer people. Hey, that makes lots of sense. Men who use sex to satisfy their own desire for pure pleasure, that's totally cool, whereas women who use sex for the same reason are sluts. Also, men never use sex as a coping mechanism for their self-esteem issues. I'll give you this: you've got a good handle on the value of your two...
I'm a second-year med student. Just got back from studying. Only 12 hours today, though! Short version of what's below: yesterday was my birthday and my gift to myself was a set of ear plugs. Sounds exciting? Read on... IMO, the best personality traits for succeeding in med school are competitiveness, tenacity and a fair measure of masochism (sit through 6hrs of lectures, then hammer notes into your head for another 6 - or until your eyes hurt - then repeat day-in,...
Bump for a solid seller and some great deals!
Looks like this guy's head (from Robocop):
Are the buttons MOP/shell?
Slightly off-topic: how does one "report" a seller without making a transaction?
A classmate of mine has a tendency to use what must amount to a mile of toilet paper every time he shits. One time, I was in the stall next to him and I counted no less than 20 times that he would unroll and tear, until I felt too uncomfortable just sitting there and had get to GTFO. (All the while, he continued his ritual.) Recently, I realized that he uses all that TP to cushion his porcelain throne--wrapping it like a mummy and leaving the janitor to clean the soggy...
I appreciate seeing unexpected/unique materials being used for accessories, especially when one can't instantly recognize what that material is. Works perfectly for a wallet, which to me really should speak to the owner's individuality. Despite this, OP, your creative use of duct tape for wallets, etc would probably be better appreciated in the SW&D section, where experimentation is generally better-tolerated.
Have you considered an action back?