or Connect

Posts by mink31

I just got the fleece "denim" jacket. It's a great looking piece and perfect for cool spring weather. The Altoids were a nice surprise! Thank you
Still in the market...
Tie between "solipsism" and "recalcitrant"
@bach: Thanks for the advice. It bears a bit more weight given your avatar! And thanks to everyone else for the ideas. Now that I've spent a bit more time with her, it really doesn't bother me too much. For now, I'll keep on doing nothing and maybe she'll start to notice... If the relationship gets more serious, then I'll just have to tell her.
Here's a brand new with tags Black Fleece pinpoint OCBD. Here's a great chance to own a wardrobe staple with zero imperfections. Mislabeled as a BB2, this looks like an irregular size--fitting somewhere between BB3 and BB4. Please see my measurements for details. MEASUREMENTS: Collar: 16" Sleeve (from center back): 35" Chest: 22" Waist: 21" Length (from bottom of collar): 32" Retail price: $150 SOLD
Quote: Originally Posted by Steven Aver How are the quality compared to TM lewin? I ordered a few TM lewins a while back and they were complete junk. Really? I actually prefer TML to CT. They're usually less expensive, have a slimmer fit and more styles to choose from.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I guarantee it isn't as bad as mine. Let's hear it!
Quote: Originally Posted by tlmusic How does she feel about Glenn Gould? Lol. "Glenn who?" The one Gould fan I've met turned out to be totally nuts, so that's no longer something I really focus on in relationships. I did take her to the symphony and she seemed to like it. It's weird; it really does feel like a "My Fair Lady" type of thing sometimes.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Thanks for backing me up - but I actually was referring to black people coming from the other side of the tracks. The only time I've really encountered the term was when I read Jerry Spinelli's "Maniac Magee" in grade school - which is situated in a town filled with racial tension, with blacks living on one side of the tracks and whites on another. No racism intended. If it helps, I used the term to mean...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel She can learn proper english. She can't learn gorgeous. By the way, you can (and probably do) come off as a real asshole if you sit there being a grammar nazi every time she speaks. This makes sense to me. BTW, the reason I've never said anything (am not arsehole) is that I think it's rude and superficial to bring it up--and not worth the risk of losing that sweet, sweet poon of hers.