or Connect

Posts by mink31

@OP: try Turnbull & Asser. Their RTW French cuffs are very slim. Ever notice how elegant Prince Charles's cuffs look? He's wearing T&A. They're so slim that they pretty much require double-sided links and even then hardly accommodate a large watch. I also second TM Lewin for smaller cuffs. (I haven't noticed a difference between their regular and slim fit cuffs though.) Good luck.
Yams (I generally can't handle sweet warm things that aren't dessert) Eggplant (the texture stimulates my gag reflex) Mussels (taste like a steamy pile going down my throat)
UPDATE: So I've been kind of correcting some of her more blatant and irregular grammar miscues (like the random double negative)--but in a teasing way. (Basically throwing them back at her--and yes, I guess that's making fun of her but that makes her correct herself.) Finally, she catches on and asks why I "make fun of" how she talks. ("Not all the time..." I reply ) Surprisingly, she follows up with: "Ok then correct me all the time." Befuddled, I refuse. I think that...
I just got the fleece "denim" jacket. It's a great looking piece and perfect for cool spring weather. The Altoids were a nice surprise! Thank you
Still in the market...
Tie between "solipsism" and "recalcitrant"
@bach: Thanks for the advice. It bears a bit more weight given your avatar! And thanks to everyone else for the ideas. Now that I've spent a bit more time with her, it really doesn't bother me too much. For now, I'll keep on doing nothing and maybe she'll start to notice... If the relationship gets more serious, then I'll just have to tell her.
Here's a brand new with tags Black Fleece pinpoint OCBD. Here's a great chance to own a wardrobe staple with zero imperfections. Mislabeled as a BB2, this looks like an irregular size--fitting somewhere between BB3 and BB4. Please see my measurements for details. MEASUREMENTS: Collar: 16" Sleeve (from center back): 35" Chest: 22" Waist: 21" Length (from bottom of collar): 32" Retail price: $150 SOLD
Quote: Originally Posted by Steven Aver How are the quality compared to TM lewin? I ordered a few TM lewins a while back and they were complete junk. Really? I actually prefer TML to CT. They're usually less expensive, have a slimmer fit and more styles to choose from.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I guarantee it isn't as bad as mine. Let's hear it!