or Connect

Posts by mink31

After buying my black tie rig, I've realized that it's become something of a money pit. "Excuses to wear black tie" for me are almost exclusively charity events, to which tickets will start at $100 (if I'm lucky). Therefore, the cost of "wearing black tie" becomes $600 or so dollars per year - almost as much as I spent on the outfit to begin with! I believe that for most people - who might need to wear black tie once or twice in their life - renting makes the most sense....
These haven't been available for a few years now. Here's a chance to buy a pair in almost new condition. This is an almost-new, never washed pair of rare Momotaro x Naked & Famous jeans. Size 36 x 37. They've been worn 10 times maximum, and the only sign of wear is some indigo transfer to the inside pockets. - 14.5oz Pure Indigo Rope-Dyed Japanese Selvedge Denim - Produced in Japan on vintage USA machinery, including the famous Union Special 43200G bulldog...
These haven't been available for a few years now. Here's a chance to buy a pair in almost new condition.   This is an almost-new, never washed pair of rare Momotaro x Naked & Famous jeans. Size 36 x 37. They've been worn 10 times maximum, and the only sign of wear is some indigo transfer to the inside pockets.   - 14.5oz Pure Indigo Rope-Dyed Japanese Selvedge Denim - Produced in Japan on vintage USA machinery, including the famous Union Special 43200G bulldog...
7 Photos Newly ListedERMENEGILDO ZEGNA sportcoat / blazer / jacket - 44L - brown/blue check       FAST 'N FREE - Get it on or before Sat, Feb. 1 Time left: 4d 23h leftSunday, 8PM $29.99 0 bids   $149.99 Buy It Now Free shipping 10 Photos Newly Listed$510 ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA...
Selling a bunch of ties. Brioni, Zegna, Canali and Talbott Best of Class. STARTING AT $0.99!! Also selling a Zanella shirt. Link to all items. Brioni Canali Zegna Zegna Robert Talbott Best of Class Zanella
EVERYTHING NOW ON EBAY WITH PRICE CUTS!!! http://www.ebay.com/sch/ab_04/m.html?item=251405498312&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 (1) NWT WOOLRICH WOOLEN MILLS black wool jacket, size Medium. Nice cold-weather weight wool, with the great fit, construction and details WWM is known for. Material: 100% wool Made in Italy MEASUREMENTS (inches): Chest (pit-to-pit): 20.5 Sleeves (from shoulder): 25 Shoulders: 18 Length (from bottom of collar):...
Here's a very versatile sportcoat in Brooks Brothers' modern slim Fitzgerald cut. Perfect jacket to wear with denim in the fall. I've worn it a handful of times until I realized that I should've sized up. Excellent condition with no signs of wear and no alterations. The jacket is quarter-lined, has a center vent in the back and 4 non-functional buttons at the cuffs. Retail: $399 MEASUREMENTS: Chest (Pit to pit): 20.5" Arms (from shoulder): 24.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Length...
I bought this excellent staple jacket in navy whipcord cotton (F/W 2012) from Inventory Stockroom, but it doesn't fit. I tried it on once and it's been sitting in my closet. Now for sale, brand-spankin new. Retail was something around $400 IIRC. Measurements: (labeled Medium, but fits more like a Small IMO) Chest (pit-to-pit): 20" Sleeves (from shoulder): 24" Length: 27" Material: 100% cotton whipcord Retail price: $395 I'm willing to part with it for $250 or...
Two pairs of NWT flat front Ralph Lauren Black Label dress trousers, one khaki, the other chocolate brown. Measurements are identical for both pairs. Very versatile colors and cuts. Waist (straight across): 16" (with 2" to let out) Inseam: 32" (3" to let out) Rise: 13" Leg opening: 8" Flat front with side tab adjusters 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane Made in Italy MSRP: $265 Price: $130 $100 each pair or take both for $190, shipped CONUS #1 (Khaki): #2 (Chocolate):
Brand-new Corneliani slim-fit dress shirt in a light-blue very soft twill fabric.. Store tag only, but never worn and still has creases from being folded in the box. Darts in the back. Beautiful engraved mother-of-pearl buttons. Button cuffs. Collar: 16" Sleeve (from center-back): 36" Chest (pit-to-pit): 21" Waist: 20" Composition: 100% cotton twill Made in Italy Retail: $200 + Price: $75 $50 priority shipped CONUS