or Connect

Posts by mink31

I bought this excellent staple jacket in navy whipcord cotton (F/W 2012) from Inventory Stockroom, but it doesn't fit. I tried it on once and it's been sitting in my closet. Now for sale, brand-spankin new. Retail was something around $400 IIRC. Measurements: (labeled Medium, but fits more like a Small IMO) Chest (pit-to-pit): 20" Sleeves (from shoulder): 24" Length: 27" Material: 100% cotton whipcord Retail price: $395 I'm willing to part with it for $250 or...
Two pairs of NWT flat front Ralph Lauren Black Label dress trousers, one khaki, the other chocolate brown. Measurements are identical for both pairs. Very versatile colors and cuts. Waist (straight across): 16" (with 2" to let out) Inseam: 32" (3" to let out) Rise: 13" Leg opening: 8" Flat front with side tab adjusters 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane Made in Italy MSRP: $265 Price: $130 $100 each pair or take both for $190, shipped CONUS #1 (Khaki): #2 (Chocolate):
Brand-new Corneliani slim-fit dress shirt in a light-blue very soft twill fabric.. Store tag only, but never worn and still has creases from being folded in the box. Darts in the back. Beautiful engraved mother-of-pearl buttons. Button cuffs. Collar: 16" Sleeve (from center-back): 36" Chest (pit-to-pit): 21" Waist: 20" Composition: 100% cotton twill Made in Italy Retail: $200 + Price: $75 $50 priority shipped CONUS
Champagne-colored 100% silk tie. Width: 3.5" Length: 58" Made by hand in Italy Retail: $195 $99 $75 Priority shipped CONUS
I have this tuxedo. I generally wear a 38R and the 38R fits me very well, with no alterations required. I like the quality and the grosgrain lapel is a nice touch. The only thing I don't like is the lack of a buttonhole, but I had my tailor handsew one on for me and now I'm satisfied. The pants are about a 31/32" waist with about 2" to let out and they fit fairly slim. Oh and one more thing: the breast pocket is deeper than usual and my pocket square tends to sink in it....
I was very lucky to snag this suit here but I've gained too much weight. It is the trim-fitting "Bradford" model. Two-buttons, side vents, flat-front pants with suspender buttons. It is navy blue with very thin pin stripes. Tagged 38R. Made in Italy by Corneliani. MEASUREMENTS: Chest (pit to pit): 19.5" Sleeve (from shoulder): 25" Length (from bottom of collar): 30" Shoulders: 17.5" Pants Waist: 16.5" across (nothing to let out) Knee: 9.5" Leg opening:...
Sold
These are the dark-brown metal/dark-brown lens model. Amazing glasses - very versatile. Brand new. Tom Ford logo plate inlaid on both ends and Tom Ford logo etched discreetly on left lens. Made in Italy. Size: 60-13-135 These are discontinued and are selling at go-optic.com for $334 Selling for: $175--->$125 priority shipped---> SOLD
Quote: Originally Posted by pstoller Let's see: because women can get laid more easily, they should sleep with fewer people. Hey, that makes lots of sense. Men who use sex to satisfy their own desire for pure pleasure, that's totally cool, whereas women who use sex for the same reason are sluts. Also, men never use sex as a coping mechanism for their self-esteem issues. I'll give you this: you've got a good handle on the value of your two...
I'm a second-year med student. Just got back from studying. Only 12 hours today, though! Short version of what's below: yesterday was my birthday and my gift to myself was a set of ear plugs. Sounds exciting? Read on... IMO, the best personality traits for succeeding in med school are competitiveness, tenacity and a fair measure of masochism (sit through 6hrs of lectures, then hammer notes into your head for another 6 - or until your eyes hurt - then repeat day-in,...