or Connect

Posts by mink31

I'm looking to purchase either the tassel loafers in snuff rapello suede or the black patent leather oxfords, both size 9 UK.   Thanks.
Shouldn't it be relatively simple to tell whether it's real by inspecting the movement?
The collar is elegant and the combination of slim fit with long tail is a winner. However, the tight cuff may be a deal breaker for those who wear their watches unlike Agnelli.
3 Photos Newly ListedROBERT TALBOTT TIE - 100% silk - handmade in USA - gold geometric       Time left: 4d 21h leftSunday, 8PM $0.99 0 bids   $9.99 Buy It Now 3 Photos Newly ListedROBERT TALBOTT BEST OF CLASS tie - 100% silk - handmade in USA -...
I've always been under the impression that - similar to morning wear - a dinner jacket is not supposed to be worn buttoned. Can anyone corroborate this?
Joke's on you:Currently on eBay with bidding at $1500, BIN for $3500.http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-2014-OLYMPIC-CARDIGAN-SWEATER-MEDUIM-RALPH-LAUREN-NEW-/151229559432?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item2335fbf288
After buying my black tie rig, I've realized that it's become something of a money pit. "Excuses to wear black tie" for me are almost exclusively charity events, to which tickets will start at $100 (if I'm lucky). Therefore, the cost of "wearing black tie" becomes $600 or so dollars per year - almost as much as I spent on the outfit to begin with! I believe that for most people - who might need to wear black tie once or twice in their life - renting makes the most sense....
These haven't been available for a few years now. Here's a chance to buy a pair in almost new condition. This is an almost-new, never washed pair of rare Momotaro x Naked & Famous jeans. Size 36 x 37. They've been worn 10 times maximum, and the only sign of wear is some indigo transfer to the inside pockets. - 14.5oz Pure Indigo Rope-Dyed Japanese Selvedge Denim - Produced in Japan on vintage USA machinery, including the famous Union Special 43200G bulldog...
These haven't been available for a few years now. Here's a chance to buy a pair in almost new condition.   This is an almost-new, never washed pair of rare Momotaro x Naked & Famous jeans. Size 36 x 37. They've been worn 10 times maximum, and the only sign of wear is some indigo transfer to the inside pockets.   - 14.5oz Pure Indigo Rope-Dyed Japanese Selvedge Denim - Produced in Japan on vintage USA machinery, including the famous Union Special 43200G bulldog...
7 Photos Newly ListedERMENEGILDO ZEGNA sportcoat / blazer / jacket - 44L - brown/blue check       FAST 'N FREE - Get it on or before Sat, Feb. 1 Time left: 4d 23h leftSunday, 8PM $29.99 0 bids   $149.99 Buy It Now Free shipping 10 Photos Newly Listed$510 ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA...