or Connect

Posts by cunning47

I use fatsecret but MFP should have the same functionality. You could set your baseline as the daily goal and eat 20% above on workout days and 20% on rest days
How much for handmade Swedish animal pelts?
Agreed. It's one of the best shows that no one's watching.
Have any of you guys had to let out the trousers on your suits? How'd they come out?I got fitted for a new suit recently and the tailor said it was almost at the point where he'd suggest I had the seat let out.I rather a tight fit in the seat than have saggy suit ass if those are my options.
It seems nice. Who's the maker? You have a photo of one on a wrist?
If only for one day, to return to simpler times. of leather patches on tweed, and the original, Duck Hunt.
Wait. How do you urinal detectives know whether someone unbuttons the top button or just uses the zipper?
Quote: Originally Posted by + theom fell on my back after doing some freestanding hand stand push ups. pelvis hurts like a mothrfucker. Were u doing euro training sets? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 i have never used a towel or re-racked. fuck all of you. i will de-load the bench to 225 but that should be standard or you should go home anyway Do you also grunt like a, women's tennis champion?
Quote: Originally Posted by marg there's a gym near where i work that i heard has a noise meter, and if you go over it, your membership can be revoked. wtf? I find this unlikely, but it would be kickass if true. At my current gym, I've overheard a trainer playfully laughing at a client who was loudly grunting. It seems some people simply don't know better.