or Connect

Posts by pronxs

210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. As per title. Sized 42, fits US 10. Brand new with box. Box comes with extra laces too. Margom sole just like common projects.
210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. Brand new in box. Fits US10 - 10.5 Made in Italy.
120 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. Brand new in box. Classy Nike sneakers. Fits like normal US 10
150 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. As per title. Sold out MMM collaboration. Brand new never worn. No box
210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. Brand new in box. Waxed kudu leather perfect for any weather. Comfortable Vibram sole. Goodyear welted. Fits US10 - 10.5
210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. Brand new without box. Lost it while moving. Never worn, leather sole still intact. Fits US10 - US10.5 as it is wide fitting. Made in England, Goodyear welted
210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. Brand new in box. Size for us 9.5 wide or us 10 Made in England, Goodyear welted .
210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. Brand new in box. Size for us 9.5 wide or us 10 Made in England, Goodyear welted .
210 USD SHIPPED WORLDWIDE with paypal. MMM white sneakers in 43. As classic as it can be. Worn but not abused. Some denim marks on inside tongue but not seen from outside. Treated with Jason markk and with shoe trees when not worn. Comes with box.
Hi both!The main reason why i am selling the bag is because i changed job recently from banking to a more casual work environment.It is indeed a great bag - nice leather and all - and my friend is using it all the time (we shared the package with 2 briefcases).However my current job is very very casual and I feel rather out of place with such a formal bag.