or Connect

Posts by mta265

SOLD!
For sale is a gorgeous Luciano Barbera knit tie in a handsome shade of Hunter Green. Made in Italy. Wonderful for the fall. Soft and crunchy. Retail: A ridiculous $195 My Price: $65 Width: 2 7/8 inch
Still available. Please PM me for paypal information.
Once again, closet cleaning/clearing for some new purchases. Up for sale is this NWOT never-worn Gieves and Hawkes of Savile Row suit. Gieves and Hawkes -- Three Piece Gray Pinstripe Suit ($300 + shipping to CONUS) Trim fitting Ticket Pocket Vest Fully Lined Dual vented Non-functioning button cuffs (topmost button intentionally missing) 100% New Wool Measurements (within .25 inches) Shoulders: 17.5 inches Chest: 19.75-20 inches Sleeve: 26.5 inches Waist: 18...
I have an auction that I'm watching, but the seller will only ship to England. Would it be possible for a fellow member who lives in England to bid on this item (ebay), have it shipped to them and then I would pay for shipping (and your trouble) to the US? PM me if this is not too much trouble. Thanks in advance. -M
Closet cleaning/clearing for some new purchases. Up for sale are the following three coats from my collection: NOTE: I've sold on here before and have had only positive feedback, but this was before the site update/facelift. ALL ITEMS MADE IN ITALY Zegna Mainline -- 15 mil 15 Plaid Odd Jacket / Sportcoat Purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue Hardly used, very well kept. Full Canvas construction Fully Lined Dual vented Non-functioning button...
Up for sale is a beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label wedding tie. This tie is made by hand in Italy and has been professionally tailored to be narrower. The tie has been worn sparingly and has been well taken care of. There are no flaws on this tie. This is an excellent item. Buyer pays actual shipping. CONUS only. Price: $85
Mods please delete
Posted.
For sale is a pair of Ralph Lauren tassel loafers made by Crockett & Jones. These shoes are made of shell cordovan in a beautiful cigar brown color. Only tried on and then I realized they were the wrong size. These were a gift and there’s no receipt, so I can’t return them. They’ll go on ebay soon, but I thought I’d open it up to the SF community first. Size: 10 US Measurements: 12 inches in length and 4 inches at the widest point Loafers will be shipped at buyer’s...