or Connect

Posts by Najee D.

Nay, my friend. From my experience the 3Sixteen won't stretch nearly as much and aren't particularly vanity sized. I'd say check around until you come across your size. 3Sixteen goes up to a size 40, though the sizing chart on the brand's webshop only show up to size 36.
^^^Undoubtedly. Very cunning people over at CP. Those are super clean, though; I'd consider buying if I could.
Maybe it's the case with half of the great films of last year, but it seems this one slipped waaaay under the radar. But I'd have to agree; it was a really good flick. The Oscars should be pretty interesting. I don't think there are any clear cut winners is any of the major(?) categories.
Really nice read, that interview.
I'm down…from what I'm reading it seems like grey/brown leather strap is winning. If everyone is down for a black/black as well, that would be amazing.
If you're gonna do the 47, given your measurements I'd say get a 40/34. The 1947 isn't particularly vanity sized and I've VERY rarely had someone get his true size in them.
I couldn't cosign this more strongly. The brogue boots at Aldo were even superior to that junk Cucinelli was peddling.
-Vans WTAPS Sk8 Hi Size 11.5 -Olive Drab -Brand New w/ Original Box -2013 S O L D O U T ! ! ! 1970s Vietnam War Era Black Chukka Boot Made in U.SA. Goodyear welted with authentic Goodyear branded outsole Size 11W (These run big, fit better for size 11.5-12) Brand new, deadstock condition! $200 Shipped OBO Vintage 1970s Leather Handsewn Moccasin Sizes 10.5 & 11 Available (Yes both sizes come in pairs, though there is just one shoe in the photo) -Size 10.5...
Red Wing Engineer Boot Style No. 2990 Color: Black Harness Size: 7D Condition: Very gently worn (9.5/10) Red Wing's signature Engineer boot features black harness leather, Nitrile cork outsole and Goodyear Welt construction. This pair has been worn less than a handful of times and show no wear at all. The photos do all the justice. Price: $150 OBO
Size: XL (Fits like size Large) Fall 2008, I believe Chest: 20.5" Full Length: 24.25" No true shoulder measurements due to the raglan style sleeves. Condition: 8/10