or Connect

Posts by Station

Probably about half an inch too long. For me, at least.
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart you tube fail. who "got it right"? It's working fine for me. It's the New York Dolls, with "Jet Boy".
The scales lean heavily in favour of this side of the pond when it comes to punk, it must be said. You lot only really managed to get it right once, but, boy, did you ever get it right: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.  ...
I've had "The Girl from Tiger Bay", Shirley Bassey's newest song, penned by the Manic Street Preachers, on repeat for a couple of days. It's marvelous.
Utter fail... Hacking pockets?
Wear some little panties. Should cover your vagina perfectly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Let's just say the way an altered mind perceives sounds make listening to dark side of the moon stoned an objectively different and subjectively better, deeper experience. It also makes tying your shoelaces an objectively different and subjectively better, deeper experience... Pink Floyd are absymal hippie dullards. I'm loathe to admit liking several of their songs, however.
This thread is more anal than "Great Back Doors". A man shouldn't worry about such trivialities.
The first, third and fifth pair are nice, but the rest range from dowdy to hideous. I'm all for interesting socks, though.
I enjoyed the book, but the trailer left me rather nonplussed. Not to mention it was one of those trailers — that seem all to common now — that essentially condenses the entire narrative of the film, from start to near-end, into two minutes. Trailer ≠ summary; or at least it shouldn't.