or Connect

Posts by Station

Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Becuase piano music is all I write right now. As well, I'm resigned to the fact that it'll be at least years before something like strings could be captured as well (As well, things like articulation, bowing technique, etc. can't be controlled entirely in MIDI, and would require more work than I'm willing to put in, TBH.) Sadly true. I do somewhat pity those who use VSL or East West or the like for actual...
I'm afraid I can't be of much help (this is the first time I've heard of both of those products), but I am in a similar situation to you. Early next year I'm planning on switching to Mac, but perhaps plumping for VSL. It seems to fit with what I want. I already have a reasonably good electric piano, so I'm looking for, well, the rest of the orchestra, really. The hours I expect to lose to it... Why is it that you're just looking for the piano software? Also, I...
Your vibrato is a little unruly, and your diction could certainly use some work, but I give you a B+.
I bet he owns a Bedazzler.
The of November, no less.
If done knowingly and blithely, it can work. It's not terribly noticeable when done well.
Allow me to introduce you to Ireland's Minister for Health:
Our Friends in the North is still the dramatic jewel in the BBC's crown, blending the personal and the political like nothing since.
Peter, Paul and Tweedy
She's clearly in her 20s. It's Edmorel's eyes that are old.