or Connect

Posts by Station

Seems apt: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Considering he grew up in Washington, south of the Tyne and within view of the Penshaw Monument, Ferry's a Mackem. A traitor, but a Mackem nonetheless.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Dickon Edwards is still alive and well with his black suits and platinum hair. I had tea with him last time I was in London. Wonderful chap. Terribly underrated songwriter.
I find these often elicit blank expressions, even from my more clued-up indie friends: My Life Story Would-Be-Goods Louis Phillipe The Monochrome Set Hollywood Brats The Happy Family Momus Client Orlando Fosca
I hear Mr Schuman is not a homosexual...
Her career was truly an embarrassment of riches, but "For All We Know" remains a favourite. Just heavenly.
I'm betting he posted that Kevin Carter photograph. Call me Mycroft.
I was sure roll referred to the vertical length of a lapel, with belly being the actual curvature. I'm going to take one to my tailor, see what he can do.
One way or another, some of my jackets' lapels have become flat and lifeless. It's something I can't abide. Should I simply bring them to my tailor? What's involved in such an endeavour?
We'll never see any force resembling the USC again, not least because the CIRA and RIRA's current membership is the lowest it's ever been. Those rumblings are coming from reactionary unionist circles alone, and they've been saying it for years. However, the entire situation, Stormont itself, is as hopeless as it's been for the last 10 years. The DUP will continue to dig its heels and Sinn Fein will persistently ignore one half of the country, while the SDLP and UUP shriek...