or Connect

Posts by Station

I had a stick thrown at my back yesterday. I took it for the expression of latent homosexual admiration it so clearly was.
Please, stop calling everything Clubmasters or Wayfarers.
But Clubmasters are timeless. I'll be getting these as my next pair of reading glasses in a couple of weeks:
You should ditch the side part, . Old hair was less... old.
The Man with Four Shoulders.
Quote: Originally Posted by dropout5 i would have thought womens polos are cut differently thans mens, are they not? Womens' tops tend to have room for, you know, boobs. Considering the OP is wearing XL, however, that point is moot.
Seems apt: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Considering he grew up in Washington, south of the Tyne and within view of the Penshaw Monument, Ferry's a Mackem. A traitor, but a Mackem nonetheless.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Dickon Edwards is still alive and well with his black suits and platinum hair. I had tea with him last time I was in London. Wonderful chap. Terribly underrated songwriter.
I find these often elicit blank expressions, even from my more clued-up indie friends: My Life Story Would-Be-Goods Louis Phillipe The Monochrome Set Hollywood Brats The Happy Family Momus Client Orlando Fosca