or Connect

Posts by Station

The Beatles for people with taste. "Shangri-La", in particular, is one of my absolute favourite songs of all time. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...
Thomas Pynchon's new book Inherent Vice is a return to form, apparently. Full-on noir, too.
Mr. Moo Goes to Italy... I only find myself wearing this shirt and tie combination with a white blazer. Otherwise, there's plenty of better matches I can find.
It's like sartorial harakiri.
I didn't think it lived up to the series, unfortunately. The Americans were the worst thing about it. It was like watching Dane Cook do Hamlet; just does not go. Still, some fantastic swearing from the Scotch. "Leaky mingebox" was a personal favourite.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Morrissey is obsessed with the late gay glam singer, Jobriath. So much so, Moz sought out Jobriath for support on the Your Arsenal tour, only to find out the poor soul had fallen victim to AIDS some years previously. I do have a soft spot for failed glamsters like Jobriath, Brett Smiley et al. Something terribly romantic about it all.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey To return to the thread derail - - - What do you think of the button stance on the left? The "paddock" model. I never liked it, though I suppose it is nice to see a picture of different styles. Are they both rolls, or are my eyes deceiving me? A 2/1 on the left and a 6x2/1 on the right? Both look pretty spiffy to me.
Indeed. Wear 4 and burn the rest. Then, when you've returned from the wedding, burn 4 immediately.
The finish and feel will be less than desirable, considering it's Land's End. If you don't really care about that, however, go for it. Were I in your position, I'd spring for something a bit more high quality like this.
Samuel L. Jackson's house.