or Connect

Posts by cloudshift

Alden + Winn Perry 94320C Commando Sole Plain Toe Brown Chromexcel Kind of a rare makeup, made exclusively for Winn Perry years ago. Was originally to be a Longwing, but error at Alden had a plain toe made and delivered. Was happy error, in my opinion. Size: 10D Last : Barrie (runs 1/2 size large. I'd say these fit closer to 10.5-11) Material: Brown Chromexcel Leather Sole: Commando New Cedar Shoe Trees: Included Retail: $450 Made in USA by Alden Shoe Company. Sole...
Eastland Shoe Men's Stoneham 1955 Camp Moc Oxford. Size 10.5 (I'm normally between 10.5 and 11, and these fit nicely). $195 retail Only worn a few times. Great shoe, but I'm doing some purging and these just don't get the use. Worn only with socks. High quality, handsewn traditional moccasin construction. Genuine Vibram Christy outsole. Comes complete with original box, also in super clean condition. Great shoe. Price includes FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. Will ship...
Afraid they are not. Best of luck finding a pair!
Nice size price drop!
Bought these in Dec 2012 from Indigo & Cotton. The waist is a bit big, and was past my ability to return them after I discovered this. Only worn a couple times. $275 retail. Measurements: Waist: 18.75 Thigh: 13.5 Knee: 9.675 Rear Rise: 16 Front Rise: 12 Inseam: 36.25 Leg Opening: 9 Awesome jeans, with great details, and the denim is like no other Cone Mills I've seen. Great feel and color. Did 1 quick cold soak, didn't affect the appearance of the denim. Price includes...
Very nice looking boot Sir!
Love those LWBs!
In case you wondered, these are still available, and still just as photographed. Feel free to send an offer, maybe I'll be feeling crazy that day.
Haha! Yes, Barrie last!
Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-009 Deep Indigo Regular Fit Tapered Sz 36 Bought from a forum member here a bit ago, fit just isn't right for me. Love the denim and color on these, wish I could make them work, but they are just sitting. Someone should give them nice home. I don't know if previous owner had washed them, I don't think so. They have not touched water since I received them. I think they may have been rinsed model when new. Measurements Waist: 18.5 Thigh:...