or Connect

Posts by TheDarkKnight

It's a very good and unusual film actually, I'd highly recommend it. Just brace yourself for some fruity recommendations from your Dvd provider thereafter
Looks great Upr Crust, I'd like to see all of your fit pics have a standing shot - we get a much better idea of the fit that way
"Here, you can play dice with Nono, Lysiane's husband : if you win, you are allowed to make love with Lysiane, if you lose, you have to make love with Nono... Querelle loses on purpose... "Quite a premise!Lovefilm recommended this film to me, as once I'd watched XXY they started to recommend lots of LGBT (lesbian, gay) films !
Fair enough
TDKR crappy? Come on guys! It was a great film, Bane was fantastic, the Batman rises plot was very good too. If you view all 3 films as a whole, it's a brilliant comic con saga.
That's a pretty great double bill, very eclectic. Mad Max after Excalibur?My GF loves Boondock Saints but I just can't get away with it, it's just too silly for my liking, especially the Rocco character.Agreed, excellent film indeed.Haha nothing condemns a schlock film like it being so forgettable. What did you think of it?
Edit, fit pics to come.
Absolutely fantastic as ever IST. Are those cords a dark bottle green?
Watched the 1981 Excalibur at my local film club today and really enjoyed it. Grandiose in parts, grimy in others with some great ideas and a very broad telling of the legend. I was surprised John Boorman also directed Deliverance. Excalibur seems ripe for a remake anyhow, with a more LOTR budget to suit the rather epic material.
+ 1000, the scene at the slot machine and in his bedroom afterwards.