or Connect

Posts by TheDarkKnight

A new grey donegal jacket and my favourite green donegal jacket: Just bought the grey one so tags are still on
A new grey donegal jacket and my favourite green donegal jacket: Just bought the grey one so tags are still on
A lot better indeed. I too thought you were wearing the jeans too high. Don't give up on the jean wearing experiment as you're making improvements + there are some knowledgeable guys here on what jeans would suit (Rambo et al)
I thought it was a great episode - more action and more zombies than most of season 2, in one episode, and no soap drama I'll be watching it again tomorrow in HD
A Prophet is very good indeed
Fantastic NOBD, love the cord jacket and the roll neck.
I did see in the trailer for Taken 2 a speech where Liam says to the kidnappers on the phone "and now I'm going to do what I do best". He seemed to be relishing the fact he had another adventure to go on, courtesy of the terrifying kidnap of a relative
I really like the Fair Isle jumper/vest under the jacket, though the shirt collar could be better Kyle
That's some very scary stuff, is it much better where you live now? I hope so
It's a very good and unusual film actually, I'd highly recommend it. Just brace yourself for some fruity recommendations from your Dvd provider thereafter