or Connect

Posts by TheDarkKnight

The problem with Michonne is 2 fold: All her Mr T scowling gets very very annoying, very fast. Secondly, her complete inability to talk and explain anything to Andrea about her misgivings about Woodbury. It wouldn’t be hard to have her say “I think the Governor is a bad man and just wants us here as we are women he can have sex with. He’s doing lots of bad things and lying about it to the civilians here – there were tons of bullet holes in the army vehicles – I think he...
28 Days Later was extremely well done. The lack of protection and the cast routinely soaked and splattered in zombie blood does greatly lessen their threat.Does anyone work in Disease control or similar? I'd be interested in knowing the science behind the zombies' bite being lethal within days, yet getting their blood in your eyes, nose or mouth is not a problem.
There was some mention of this in S3 Ep2 I think it was - Darryl picked up some zombie slime covered riot gear and said - "Hell no I'm not wearing that. We've come this far without it haven't we?"I see Milton, the sinister scientist, has made what looks like Teflon coated clothing - remember the zombie biting his arm this episode and it not being pierced?
So what did you guys think of Ep 5? Is it just me who has grown to hate Michonne and her angry judging grimace? I almost laughed when the Governor having tied up his daughter, looked down to see her frowning like some sort of crazy. Of all the people to see him and think he was a paedophile, it had to be her. I half expect a scene where a guy from Woodbury is masturbating in his room at night, and looks up to see the furious white of Michonne’s angry eyes peering from...
That does puzzle me a little too, I hear you on how could a whole prison yard of zombies sneak up on them all, even if Andrew tried his best to make it that way. I don't find the zombies scary or threatening anyway, just the various psychos they keep meeting.
It seems pretty straight forward I think -it's an incredibly strong instinct to save your children - as strong as eating and drinking. I therefore think what Laurie did was realistic.Locking up your zombie daughter - is like Michonne and her ex as a donkey zombie - utterly sadistic. Unless you utterly hated her, it makes no sense - having her slowly rot in a living hell in front of you :SYeah Season 3 is brilliant so far, it rocks.+ 100. That still really bugs me -...
In that case what a complete nightmare for Rick. His marriage destroyed and then his wife dead from her infidelity, with a living reminder for him to raise... A horrible, horrible situation.I wouldn't blame him for making the baby have an "accident" so it was no longer around... harsh but that's my view on it as an observer
I love this series so far, it's been excellent.Having not read the comics the Guvnor opens up so many questions about his agenda - is he evil and basically a cult leader building up his own harem in Woodbury, or is he making very hard but correct decisions?My view on him killing the troops was that it was very harsh, but the right thing to do - he has a town of around 70 - families and children of all ages - as well as a small army to guard the place. If you introduce 10...
Thanks for the feedback all It is a bad photo as the shirt doesn't look 3D in real life, just nicely Autumnal - I'll look to take a better photo soonish.I have a light blue pencil stripe shirt so will try that out and the mid grey trousers, thanks Bourbon.Haha at obviously liking it - I should explain that - I really like it, and mainly because of the Autumnal colours. My photo skills are apparent with a green jacket looking like grey flannel !I take your point on the...
I don't think so, it's just a tweed jacket and I like tweed with jeans. They are quite light these days but still look appropriate.The shirt has great colours, and goes very well with the dark green jacket. I really like it. What don't you like about it?I'm surprised by the negative comments, but it's all good and I welcome feedback