or Connect

Posts by mouseandcat

i was being lazy and just went straight to suitsupply and picked up the wool/linen blend jacket (the singblebreasted 2button) you posted.
yea, i seem to be considering this same situation. i have light grey wool flannel pants and want to pair it with a odd jacket since i only have suits. i like the look of the patterns jackets, but only with the particular grey pants. not sure i'd wear plaid jackets otherwise.
great, thanks for the suggestion. my pant color is about that color, certainly not darker than in the picture you posted.
COLOR COMBO: walnut cordovan dalton + light grey wool pants (already own) + Jacket(?) ====== I don't have any odd jackets so I want to get a new one. I'm thinking of pairing my light grey wool pants with a royal blue or a "bright" blue (not north carolina blue). I imagine the jacket buttons will be white. Does this combination make sense? Thanks. Any other suggestions for a jacket color?
it is in really great condition (of course it was worn for several years). but rarely in harsh conditions (i was out west before coming to philly) and always shoe treed and rotated throughout the week.......
thanks, made the appropriate changes.......
UPDATED: photos and paypal information UPDATED: 01/30/13 payment information For Sale: Allen Edmonds Fairhaven, sz 9.5d Allen Edmonds Lloyd, sz 9.5d SOLD BedStuy boot, sz 9 SOLD Paypal........CONUS only, PM for other countries. Shoot me any questions! (Local in Philly if anyone wants them faster!) Allen Edmonds Fairhaven , sz. 9.5d Asking: 75usd, CONUS shipping included Older pair of AEs, well taken care of and always shoe-treed (included). I just don't wear...
can a standard cobbler resole bologna constructed shoes? (i.e. ae rimini http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF49580_1_40000000001_-1)
lol, yea, just asking........its cool if its not transparent.....that being said, i didn't try really hard to look for the information........
so where is all this money sellers pay to bump their threads going to?