or Connect

Posts by mouseandcat

it is in really great condition (of course it was worn for several years). but rarely in harsh conditions (i was out west before coming to philly) and always shoe treed and rotated throughout the week.......
thanks, made the appropriate changes.......
UPDATED: photos and paypal information UPDATED: 01/30/13 payment information For Sale: Allen Edmonds Fairhaven, sz 9.5d Allen Edmonds Lloyd, sz 9.5d SOLD BedStuy boot, sz 9 SOLD Paypal........CONUS only, PM for other countries. Shoot me any questions! (Local in Philly if anyone wants them faster!) Allen Edmonds Fairhaven , sz. 9.5d Asking: 75usd, CONUS shipping included Older pair of AEs, well taken care of and always shoe-treed (included). I just don't wear...
can a standard cobbler resole bologna constructed shoes? (i.e. ae rimini http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF49580_1_40000000001_-1)
lol, yea, just asking........its cool if its not transparent.....that being said, i didn't try really hard to look for the information........
so where is all this money sellers pay to bump their threads going to?
yea, i just using mine as rags now. the problem was that ALL the stitching was coming undone: - outer leg seam (putting my hands in my pocket to get my keys out ripped the seam about 1/2 inch) - waist band seam (where the small coin pocket is attached) - seat seam (right at the crotch all the way up to the waist) no, i wasn't wearing them after the seat seam busted. mabitex: chino-lino (stone; dark khaki) one pair only the seat busted open, re-stitched those and they...
Quote: Originally Posted by viator I have a pair from Daffys that I just put on for the first time last night - and the same thing happen. I guess there's a reason Daffys got that batch... yea, oddly enough i haven't had any problems the last 2 years, but this past batch (feb'11) i had this happen to two chino-lino combos...... i noticed a problem when i pulled on the pocket a bit and the lower seam attached to the outer pant seam tore......i...
for simple alterations (pants, sleeves lengthening/shortening) i go to helens, 16th/sansom.......i just discovered another, two blocks south of city hall, i think 15th, royal tailors but it was for a suit for my girlfriend (back, sleeves) and it turned out good.
wow, is this going to turn into the strangest spam post ever?