or Connect

Posts by thanos

Was in mine Cheers for the heads-up, got the last one
Ok... I'm back home. Was a great experience, met alot of cool people and hopefully helped in small way. Did some travelling after, but got my bag stolen in Uganda and lost my computer and camera. Insurance is being belligerent and so this has now become my "Pay for new Computer for Uni" sale! Put a round of discounts too Previous Post: "I am going away to play human rights legal intern in Ghana and need to raise some funds (and clear out the wardrobe). Been a big user...
Ok... I'm back home. Was a great experience, met alot of cool people and hopefully helped in small way. Did some travelling after, but got my bag stolen in Uganda and lost my computer and camera. Insurance is being belligerent and so this has now become my "Pay for new Computer for Uni" sale! Put a round of discounts too Previous Post: "I am going away to play human rights legal intern in Ghana and need to raise some funds (and clear out the wardrobe). Been a big user of...
Ok... I'm back home. Was a great experience, met alot of cool people and hopefully helped in small way. Did some travelling after, but got my bag stolen in Uganda and lost my computer and camera. Insurance is being belligerent and so this has now become my "Pay for new Computer for Uni" sale! Put a round of discounts too Previous Post: "I am going away to play human rights legal intern in Ghana and need to raise some funds (and clear out the wardrobe). Been a big user of...
$160. Finis.
Problem with your pics....
Just thought I'd point out they are running a 20% off sale right now; discount code NEW till 13th of May I think. I'm also looking at their "slim" jeans - anyone know how they fit?
bump now $180, last offer.
bump now $200