or Connect

Posts by christophermanns

Depends on the last... I wear UK 8 in most Trickers lasts (4444, 4497s, 4537) but 8.5 in Meermin Ama and Olfe.
Hello Schweino, I too wear UK 8 and regular width in most cases but had to go for 8.5 with both the Meermin Olfe and Ama lasts. Ordered my first pair, a single suede monk on the Ama last from the Classic line, in 8, and it was definitely too small. I would tend to advise you to move half a size up, too. Best, Christopher
Colors... They are Noix Januscalf, similar to Snuff, but a tad lighter and more yellowish, I'd say. Indeed, when I received them I browsed my wardrobe for matching pants and found this will indeed not be quite easy. So any suggestions are appreciated. Anyway, the wool pants pictured are brown. As many of us will have found, colors frequently come out unrealistic on iPhone photos, this currently being the only device I use. I do agree that these shoes should definitely...
Colors... They are Noix Januscalf, similar to Snuff, but a tad lighter and more yellowish, I'd say. Indeed, when I received them I browsed my wardrobe for matching pants and found this will indeed not be quite easy. So any suggestions are appreciated. Anyway, the wool pants pictured are brown. As many of us will have found, colors frequently come out unrealistic on iPhone photos, this currently being the only device I use. I do agree that these shoes should definitely...
Olfe.
Good afternoon gentlemen, having followed this thread for several months while waiting for my first pair of Meermin MTOs, I thought I'd share the end result with you today. Having been a shoe buff for many years but concentrating mainly on the traditional English manufacturers, I recently glimpsed at other interesting sources and found Carmina, where I bought a beautiful pair of navy Cordovan wholecuts on the Rain last in their Madrid store last summer. Browsing the web...