or Connect

Posts by wingin' it

5.9 easy paced miles today.
8.1 miles w/ speed work today to close out March. 206+ miles for the month and a few over 500 for Q1 of 2015.
6 mile easy run today.
15.5 miles today. Fast finish long run. 9 miles @ 8:20 pace, 6.3 @ 7:40, .2 jog/walk cool down. Felt great and had a good run. Starting to feel in good shape for some long runs.
10.2 miles today.
5.7 mile easy run tonite.
I'd like to make it to that one of these years too. I'm going to the Bourbon Affair in June and was wondering if others are going too or any SF meet ups in the works there.
Bet you'll be staying away from that Chipotle next time. I'm the typical bland pasta type light meal the night before. I would bet if you were running it again, you still wouldn't drop to the 50K. Dropping would feel like a DNF in the 50M anyway. Would have been a tough slog for another 9 miles anyway. Time to forget about that one and get ready for the next one. What's coming up?48 is shorts and t-shirt weather. Should be great for the trails. I know you mentioned you're...
10.8 miles w/ tempo intervals. 2 mile warm-up, (2 x 2.5 miles @ 10K pace w/ 3.5 min recovery jog), (3 x 200m x sub 5k pace w 200m jog), and 2.25 mile cool down.
I tried a flight of PVW last year in Louisville at the Marriott East during Bourbon Affair. Had the 12, 15, and either 18 or 20. Thought it was pretty decent and I liked the 15 the best, but didn't really excite me enough to spend $300 / bottle for any of them.Speaking of which, anyone here going to Bourbon Affair this year? I'll be there again, was a blast.If this has been discussed, just tell me and I'll go back and find the page it was on.