or Connect

Posts by wingin' it

6.1 miles tonite.
9.6 miles w/ some speed work on Wednesday.
5.1 miles yesterday.
About 13 trail miles this morning.
5.2 today. In the 40's with wind. That wind is bringing a snow storm and temps in the single digits to negative digits for the next few days. Record low temps. We aren't as bad as the north, but it's supposed to be 48 high / 28 low average right now. I'm ready for spring.
5.1 miles
Another thought for keeping keys on yourself while running is running the key through a lace on your shoe similar to a race timing chip. 10.3 miles tonite w/ mile repeats. So, have to ask if any of you have ever taken or been on this stuff. A bit of info...My sinus infection has not gone away for 10 days and felt like it was coming back and getting worse. Not bad enough to stop training, but a pretty good inconvenience. So doctor see's me and says we need to try...
7.3 miles tonite.
5.3 miles yesterday and 11.3 trail miles today. Over flu except still have the sinus infection. Should be gone in a couple days and back to normal training.
4.4 miles tonite for first time in 5 days. Was sick for a few days and not well enough to run. Felt good to get out today for a bit. 100K in April coming up.