or Connect

Posts by wingin' it

4.3 mile easy run today. Off tomorrow and race PP Sunday morning (and some of the afternoon).
9.1 miles w some intervals yesterday. Today off.
5.3 rainy miles today.
90 minutes on a trail I found in my new relo area. Garmin was confused w the high trees and remote area so mileage was around 8 - 8.5 miles. Trail was a very nice mix of single track w some technical area and some rolling hills. Could use more elevation but not going to find that here.
3.3 miles Monday in a lightning cut short run. 5 miles Wednesday 8.5 miles w long hill repeats Start a taper beginning tomorrow Born to run is a good book. Many stories within the book all at the same time. Quite a few good ones out there depending on the running topic. Congrats BG on the 5k PB.
6.3 miles on Thursday. Was going to run a 16 mile fast finish long run (8 easy, 8 fast) but my bro-in-law asked me to run a half with him. So I ran the half and then had some water, took a 10 min break and ran another 3 for a total of 16.2 miles today. PR'd the race and ran 10 sec / mile faster than my previous best. I havent ran a half in over a year, but was good to run a PR at 1:36:05. Made turning 49 on Friday a bit easier. Took 3rd overall. Small town race.
8.6 miles w speed intervals on hills
6.6 miles tonite. Congrats SB on the race. PR in tough conditions is awesome. Impressive mileage MP. [q!!uote name="jbarwick" url="/t/69386/how-many-miles-did-you-run-today/10200#post_7276812"]Got in 11 miles yesterday which was probably a bad idea due to the heat.  I consumed close to a gallon of water over that stretch.  Also in the past week I have dipped 6 lbs which must be a lot of water weight.  I switched from x3 sodium Bloks to some with a little caffeine so I...
5.1 miles on Friday and 23.5 miles on trails and roads today.
6.6 miles on Monday and 8.1 miles on Tuesday.