or Connect

Posts by wingin' it

4.4 Sunday. Congrats on finishing NYC SB. Was cool to see it broadcast on tv.
Around 9.5 miles on trails this a.m. 25 degrees and about an inch of snow. Last day before DST (worst day of the year). Running in the dark during weekdays now.No sure where the avi went. Seems to have disappeared from where it used to be on my computer. Here's a new one.
6.4 miles tonite. Just under 1500 for year w/ the end of Oct here.
6.2 mile trail run tonite. In Milwaukee and got out on a portion of the Ice Age Trail. Congrats MP on the MCM and getting back out. Make sure you give yourself some easy slow runs to recover. Welcome Revis.
5.4 miles on Sunday. 9.5 miles Monday.
Roughly 11.6 trail miles this morning. There are very few things better in life than being in a groove on technical single track w/ music matching the footsteps.
4.6 miles this am and 5.7 miles this afternoon.
4.1 easy miles this am and 4.9 mile tempo run this evening.Hah, won't be last time either. Ultra's get addictive with the trails, course, destinations, and atmosphere.Next you'll be thinking "I could do a 50M" and it all just goes downhill from there.
9.1 miles today. 0 yesterday, but I did cross train for 3 hrs and 15 min by standing and rocking out with 18,000 friends at the Pearl Jam show in Milwaukee.
5.1 miles this morning. First week over 50 miles in a couple months.