or Connect

Posts by wingin' it

7,1 miles today. Big 3 days for me with close to 39 miles. 50K Dances w/ Dirt in 2 weeks. Start peaking / tapering now. MP - Nice pics. Small parks out of the way are sometimes the best. Myles - Way cool trip and looks like you are ready for VT with those runs. Quads should be trashed w/ those ascents and descents. I'd think the calfs aren't too happy either. MP / SB - I'm at 886 thru end of June.
10.4 miles today.
About 21.5 miles today of trail running give or take a 1/4 mile. I normally know the course and the distance but also ran another loop and a side trail that added some distance. Also, good luck to all WS100 runners as they finish today / tomorrow.
Garmin 610, interval setting.
7.1 miles today.Neighbors looking out window thinking wtf is he doing.
94 degrees at start of run and 91 at end of run today. Went to the high school track. Tough run. 2.5 miles warm-up, 5 x 7 min @ 10K-HM pace w/ 3 min recovery, 2.5 miles cool down. 11 miles total. The recovery part was as much walking as slow jogging.
4.7 tonight.
Nice runs Myles. Piling on the heavy mileage affects people differently. Awesome that your legs and core can handle things well right now. Good luck with the cold, maybe just a summer cold at a bad time.Is the elevation in CO the same as the VT run? Looked up the VT100 and see you have about 15K climb and descent. From the description, looks like the weather (heat) will play a big part of the run as most of the uphill portion looks like you hit it in the daylight. Some...
Saturday 10.5 and Sunday 8.2.
7.4 miles today.