or Connect

Posts by wingin' it

8.6 miles w speed intervals on hills
6.6 miles tonite. Congrats SB on the race. PR in tough conditions is awesome. Impressive mileage MP. [q!!uote name="jbarwick" url="/t/69386/how-many-miles-did-you-run-today/10200#post_7276812"]Got in 11 miles yesterday which was probably a bad idea due to the heat.  I consumed close to a gallon of water over that stretch.  Also in the past week I have dipped 6 lbs which must be a lot of water weight.  I switched from x3 sodium Bloks to some with a little caffeine so I...
5.1 miles on Friday and 23.5 miles on trails and roads today.
6.6 miles on Monday and 8.1 miles on Tuesday.
5.1 miles Friday and 10.4 trail miles today.
Bucket of water w some ice in it. Soak for 10 - 15 min a day. That one takes a bit to recover. Do you know how it happened? Mileage, hills, or shoes? Step on something wrong?
7.4 miles w hills & speed workout.
4.3 easy miles today. Legs and cardio feel good and recovered from Saturdays race. Speed work on hills tomorrow.
Yea, there are a couple short steep hills and one ass kicker a bit over a mile at around 22 miles or so into things. It really is a great course and set up nicely.That sucks. You had some good training and elevation runs going on. You could find one in early to mid Sept and redo the last 6-8 weeks of your training plan. Lots of ultras to choose from in that month.
31.2 miles today. Paced a friend in his first 50K.