or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

It might help you sell if you include size and measurements.
Awesome - have two consecutive sizes in the mail. Along with a ton of ties - very excited.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 54400 for 20%
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHoff Code: 54075 Thanks, but its not working for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHoff Code: 54011 Save 20% off any order over $75, confirmed Expired... anyone have a new one?
Yes, yes Dior. You would have to have been living under the proverbial SF rock not to have seen those before. What I'm asking is that you post pictures of you/others wearing the (creative, colorful) socks with various outfits. Those outfits should represent how you would typically wear the socks, not something out of the ordinary.
There have been a lot of sock threads recently. It's gotten me interested in buying higher end socks than what I normally find at Syms. I'm intrigued on how you guys pull off the crazy patterns and colors. Do you wear them with suits, and/or on days you aren't going to important meetings and are just around the office? If not, when do you wear them? With what trousers and what situation? I'm looking for pictures of examples of color/pattern combinations, and what you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cantabrigian I think Paul Stuart tends to be underrated on the forum. I was there last Saturday and think they are pretty nice - seem well made and hace a nice cut to them. With a decent sale (assuming they have them), they could be a decent deal and in your price range. Did you miss the Paul Staurt sales thread? PS is very well respected here. AFAIK it is relatively rare they discount suits in their store....
Hickey Freeman \t Bobby Jones \t \t MEN'S CLOTHING, FURNISHINGS & SPORTSWEAR Also a limited selection of Bobby Jones Women's Jackets and Sweaters Up to 75% Off Retail \t SUNDAY, APRIL 29th through THURSDAY, MAY 3rd Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Wednesday: 9:00am to 6:30pm Thursday: 9:00am to 5:00pm \t To be held at: SOIFFER HASKIN 317 West 33rd Street, NYC (Just west of 8th Avenue) Strollers not allowed. No children...
BRUNSCHWIG & FILS \t \t \t 1ST EVER WAREHOUSE SALE IN NYC! UP TO 70% OFF LIST PRICE Luxury Home Furnishings Large inventory of the world's finest fabrics including European silks, damasks, toiles... hundreds of different exquisite prints and woven fabrics as well as upholstered furniture, lamps and occasional tables. NEW INVENTORY ARRIVES DAILY Shipper will be on premises. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. ...