or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

Quote: Originally Posted by shelton I figured the suit was overkill. No more interviews though, got a job and some black jeans which is all I'll probably need anyways. Thanks for the help everyone. Congrats! - Is this appropriate context?
Quote: Originally Posted by whoopee Get a belt from EG. It's about $100 and can be done reasonably quick. Are you sure? I was quoted 99 GBP for a belt from EG.
STP has $2.50 shipping all weekend, and you can use the code above for 20% off.
Quote: Originally Posted by larzalere Thanks everyone- I did a tour of the city today, stopping at places gleaned from the forum...LS Mens, CEGO, Mr. Ned's, Burberry, Oxxford (which was closed...I guess they're moving), Turnbull and Asser, and a couple of department stores. The winners wound up Mr. Ned's and CEGO, and I'm very happy so far--not having the clothes yet : ) Carl at CEGO and Vahram at Mr. Ned's were both extremely personable and helpful. ...
Manton, Your responses are hysterical. +1,000,000.
Quote: Originally Posted by Faded501s Have we forgotten Vanity so quickly?
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Still, there is great value in this. Now that is something I'll agree with.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 +1 +1 +1 So. For the Audrey apologists, let's see. -She comes on the board, calls customers whiners. -Essentially says customers should get over the fact that ties went on sale before they received their old full price ties because things go onsale all the time in retail after customers have purchased items at full price. -Apologizes, but with caveats. -In subsequent posts, says she's apologized...
http://www.dancestore.com/cds.html pretty good. Even if the real world example are not entirely... "right." Quote: Spectators Spectator refers to two contrasting tones being used in the design of the shoe. Two-tone wingtips and captoes are refered to as being Spectators. Spectator shoes were associated with Jazz musicians during the 1920's and 1930's and are used today for dressy and festive occasions in Latino and African American communities and by dancers...
Quote: Originally Posted by zionhill As a banker who interviews prospective hires, I can tell you that I really don't care what tie the interviewee is wearing. Though he might get some sartorial bonus points for an Hermes. natch.