Posts by StockwellDay

Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy This is Herend. (The Shoe Fairy needs spell check ) I snagged the Herend at the Mansion!
Quote: Originally Posted by long_knives Jesus, where do you guys get all your money??? With deals like this, maybe I should be going into debt. Slangin' Rock
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy It's raining shoes on SF. This is beginning to take on Asprey sale proportions. Um, yeah, that would be 5 in total purchased from this sale. 4 C&J 1EG
And now I have the the Chawner Double Monk in Black on the way...
I ordered a couple of non-pictured Isaia ties. Never mind that through other channels you can get a better price (even after 20% off) both ties were damaged in someway when i received them. It was a joke.
Black Benton Captoe - 8.5 Ralphlauren.com w/ 30% off comes to $291 w/ Free Shipping. Though not as good as the in-store deals, still a very good deal. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...ductId=2419020
Quote: Originally Posted by josepidal long_knives: What two pairs did you score? Have you been reading this thread?
Quote: Originally Posted by long_knives I also scored a deal from the Mansion thanks to a tip from StockwellDay. First pair is a brown EG made RLPL monk sale priced at $265. Second pair is a black C&J made Polo double monk. I bought them sight unseen, so if any of the more experienced members out there know specific style names I'd love to know what to expect. I hope this doesn't ruin your excitement, but the RLPL's are not monks. They are...
Undershirts at Marathon in Paris (and I'm sure they have other stores in France) are ridiculously soft and very very very cheap.
Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer I stopped by the Chevy Chase store as well today. Saleswoman sold four of these suede shoes in the past day. There were a few pairs left, and she tracked down a pair in my size from another store. They also had a beautiful pair of light tan captoes. Definitely made in England Crockett & Jones. I'm assuming the Benton then. They had a pair in 8. I take a 7.5. But it was the same $160 range. An excellent deal....