or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

Mods, please change this threak to "The memes StyFo."
 No indication on the box or shoe, but fairly confident they are rain last. 
Posted
  NIB: Stunning Carmina shell cordovan for Paul Stuart.   These are marked 7EE. I bought them for personal use from Paul Stuart, but haven't used them since I acquired them last winter. (My normal US size in Alden/AE is 7.5D and typically in CJ & Carmina is 6.5UK) and they fit me well.    Outsole Measurements: L: 11.5 W: 4.125   These retailed for $880 in store.   Please include paypal fees and $10 shipping CONUS.    Pics from a previous listing; same shoe,...
  New with tags! Stunning unlined 100% wool sport coat from RING JACKET. Exclusive fabric made for RJ called Brit Honey. This brand needs little introduction. Please add paypal fees and $10 shipping CONUS to the price.   $500 --> $425   Size 48 jacket which fits size 36 US. Jacket is still on the slimmer side; going to be best for men without a prominent posterior.    Shoulders: 17.3" Chest 39.3" Sleeve 24.8" Length from B.O.C 29" Waist...
Yup
Helpful, thanks.
Link?
Wait, what? They offer you additional off if they get the description wrong?
 Thanks for the tip Foxx!  Bought and already received the one of the Brandos. Accepted $210 B.O. It was more a lark when I bid, but it was accepted quickly and I think I did quite well for 100% wool (made by LBM).  For those interested: It's a great lightweight, spring/summer style L.B.M./ Bogloli unconstructed casual jacket. Fit is slim but TTS.  Looks like the 40 and 42 are left in a relisted auction.