or Connect

Posts by StockwellDay

Any other details on what you'll be showing/doing? 
 Shocker.
On pins and needles for the under $800 standard shipping orders!!!
 Well... thank you for sharing with SF!  Edit:  I see it hit Slick Deals at 11pm last night. Very surprised it took this long to make it to SF, or maybe I shouldn't be. 
Now let's see what happens with the orders! tick tock tick tock. 
And..... dead. 
^Yes!
      NIB: Stunning Carmina shell cordovan for Paul Stuart.     $500 ---> 479.99 One drop before eBay.   These are marked 10 and 11 and 11.5 on the box. The shoes are marked 10 and 11EE and 11.5EE. PS only had one run on these and they were delivered in EE. (Note, the size 10 don't say EE on the sole, which is bizarre, as all the others (5 other pairs) did. Best to go by the measurements to ensure proper fit).  I bought these in a size 7EE (My normal US size...
      NIB: Stunning Carmina shell cordovan for Paul Stuart.       These are marked 10 and 11 and 11.5 on the box. The shoes are marked 10 and 11EE and 11.5EE. PS only had one run on these and they were delivered in EE. (Note, the size 10 don't say EE on the sole, which is bizarre, as all the others (5 other pairs) did. Best to go by the measurements to ensure proper fit).  I bought these in a size 7EE (My normal US size in Alden/AE is 7.5D and typically in CJ...
Mods, please change this threak to "The memes StyFo."